GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Christian Quits WWE"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 31/10/05 at 18:02
Regular
[URL]http://nodq.com/news/132780887.shtml[/URL]

[URL]http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/christianquits[/URL]

:(
Mon 31/10/05 at 18:02
Regular
[URL]http://nodq.com/news/132780887.shtml[/URL]

[URL]http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/christianquits[/URL]

:(
Mon 31/10/05 at 18:27
Regular
If its legitimate, then its a big loss for the WWE. Leading up to the Triple Threat WWE title match he was well over with the fans, but the WWE soon killed any World Title overness he had there after.

Tis a great shame, Captain Charisma was an awesome gimmick.
Mon 31/10/05 at 18:35
Regular
Credit: WrestlingObserver.com

'Jay Reso's (Christian) final match in WWE was last night at the TV tapings in Los Angeles. While the WWE web site reported him quitting, which was accurate, what happened was a week ago in San Francisco, he was given a new contract, as his old one expired, and told to sign on the spot. He didn't sign. He did come back to work and do another job last night when he quit.'
Mon 31/10/05 at 19:07
Regular
"..."
Big opportunity for TNA here...signing Christian, a former WWE star who can actually go in the ring would be a BIG statement of intentent.
Mon 31/10/05 at 19:32
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Can't say I blame him with the way he's been underused. Hopefully he'll go to TNA where he can become a huge star.
Mon 31/10/05 at 19:43
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Bad news for the WWE, although I can't say I'm surprised... Hopefully TNA will sign him. If used properly, he could give them a big boost to compete better with the WWE..
Mon 31/10/05 at 19:49
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I dont blame him...if i was him and Theodore Long said my name as Christen one more time i would have strangled the fool!
Mon 31/10/05 at 23:41
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
So whats going to happen if he gets voted into the Smackdown Vs RAW Match? Surely he has some sort of legal obligation to be there. They wouldnt put him up for a match if he wasnt sure to sign a contract would they?
Mon 31/10/05 at 23:48
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Prowrestling.com

Yet Even More On Christian Quitting WWE
Date Added: October 31, 2005
Partial Source: PWInsider.com

The Christian quitting WWE story that was posted earlier today on WWE.com is not a work. We have been reporting now for months that Christian has not been happy with his current status in WWE. He has told friends that he is upset with current WWE storylines and felt he should have had more of a role on SmackDown!.

We're told Christian had been in contract renegotiations with WWE for quite some time. His current deal expires today and apparently last week a new deal was offered to him. He was told to sign it and go from there. We're told Christian refused to sign the contract either because he didn't like the wording of it or he just simply did not want to re-sign. He did agree with WWE to show up last night at the tapings to 'do the job'.

Several members of upper management were said to be surprised at the decision Christian made. Others felt it was only a matter of time before he got so fed up and left. His bio has also been removed from WWE.com.

Of course this will likely fuel rumors that Christian is headed to TNA. It's very early to even speculate just yet but if one had to guess, he'll be in TNA by early 2006. As noted earlier, Christian does live in Florida so it could be a situation similar to Kevin Nash where he could just drive to the arena, wrestle, and then go home. No word on if he'll have a no compete clause as his contract has expired.

Not a work then. Must be a lot better if he did go to TNA though, as it says...drive to work, wrestle, drive straight home!
Tue 01/11/05 at 04:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Good news, maybe this will start the exodus of stars who deserve pushes but aren't getting them

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.