GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Christian Quits WWE"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 31/10/05 at 18:02
Regular
[URL]http://nodq.com/news/132780887.shtml[/URL]

[URL]http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/christianquits[/URL]

:(
Thu 03/11/05 at 14:39
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Can't say I blame him - if my best mate did that I'd be pretty upset with him as well.
Thu 03/11/05 at 13:48
Regular
"..."
There's also some talk about Christian being disgusted with both Edge and Matt Hardy over the Lita situation...
Thu 03/11/05 at 12:30
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Christians response to leaving the WWE:

Looking for a shoot interview? Looking for the inside scoop? You want to know all about how I walked into Vince’s office . . . how we got into a huge argument, slammed the door - stormed out of the company, and maybe one day they’ll have a self destruction of Christian DVD – that’s what you’re looking for?

Well, that’s not what happened. The actual reason is . . . well it’s a lot of personal reasons as to why I made the decision to leave WWE, and actually too many to get into, but I will say this . . . I gave everything I had to the WWE for eight years. I gave everything to the fans. I feel they gave me everything they had. But you know never say never in this business. Hopefully they won’t forget about Christian and we’ll see what happens in the future.
Wed 02/11/05 at 11:43
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Yes thats true others have had to stop wrestling for 90 days because they were still under contract when they left where as Christian isn't.
Wed 02/11/05 at 11:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well doesn't it say he didn't sign a new one and his contract has expired, i'd assume as that contract expired so did any 90 day no-compete clause that was in it
Wed 02/11/05 at 09:28
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Not surprising he wasn't involved in Taboo Tuesday. I assume he's got a 90 day no compete clause like everyone else so hopefully sometime after Christmas he'll surface in TNA.
Tue 01/11/05 at 15:07
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
After Taboo Tuesday, if he gets picked, that will be Christian through with the WWE. I certainly don't blame him for leaving. He certainly kept himself fresh character wise and the WWE kept killing him.
Tue 01/11/05 at 14:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Considering most of the locker room can't put on a good match when they've actually planned it i'd say it's a safe bet there's a bit of tinkering going on with the results in the background. Though most options don't even need that as they're so blatantly biased to one side it's obvious what they'll be, unless everyone decides to screw around with the WWE and picks all sorts of crazy options
Tue 01/11/05 at 14:43
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Kawada wrote:
> Hurrah for the most interactive PPV in history

"Interactive". Do you think they will really take the fans vote or they already know what the matches will be.

Hmmmmmmmmmm........
Tue 01/11/05 at 14:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hmmm you'd probably have to kill HHH, he'd still be able to run things from backstage with only a career ending injury and can you imagine him with the book? *shudders*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.