GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crazy AC fan needs crazy AC clothes!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 31/10/05 at 15:16
Regular
"You have a choice"
Yo!

Unfortunatly, my feeble mind has been brainwashed by FFVII: Advent Children and I feel the outfits they wore were far too cool.

And now I'm trying to get bits of them. Unfortunatly, my e-bay and google searches have come up with very little, as I don't want the entire outfits. Here is what I want:

1) One Black/Dark Blue sleeveless sweater with a zip, as worn by Cloud in AC.

2) One white jacket as worn by Barrett in AC.

Does anyone know where I can find these things, or at least very similar things?
Mon 31/10/05 at 15:39
Regular
"You have a choice"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> You want to dress up like someone from Final Fantasy?
>
> *bites lip to hold back laughter*

Not completely, I just think that particular shirt and that particular jacket look really cool.

It would be MUCH easier if I DID wanna dress up in a Final Fantasy costume, I know quite a few sites who sell entire costume sets, none that do JUST the sweater and the Jacket!
Mon 31/10/05 at 15:34
Regular
You want to dress up like someone from Final Fantasy?

*bites lip to hold back laughter*
Mon 31/10/05 at 15:33
Regular
"You have a choice"
That was REEEEAAALLLYYY helpful, thank you SOOOOOOO much!

lol XD

Heh I don't mind, I know I'm a sad loser and proud of it! XD
Mon 31/10/05 at 15:32
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
*snigger*

[URL]http://www.superwes.com/journal/2002/092102/Sephiroth.jpg[/URL]

Grrrrrr!

[URL]http://www.final-fantasy.it/barrett_screenshot_1.jpg[/URL]
Mon 31/10/05 at 15:16
Regular
"You have a choice"
Yo!

Unfortunatly, my feeble mind has been brainwashed by FFVII: Advent Children and I feel the outfits they wore were far too cool.

And now I'm trying to get bits of them. Unfortunatly, my e-bay and google searches have come up with very little, as I don't want the entire outfits. Here is what I want:

1) One Black/Dark Blue sleeveless sweater with a zip, as worn by Cloud in AC.

2) One white jacket as worn by Barrett in AC.

Does anyone know where I can find these things, or at least very similar things?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.