GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bird Flu"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 31/10/05 at 12:07
Regular
"Get Off Me !"
WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE !!!
Wed 02/11/05 at 13:54
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
gamesfreak wrote:
> How exactly do people get "conned" by being vaccinated?

The vaccine is actually a liquid tracker. After you have the vaccine the Government know exactly where you are at all times.
Wed 02/11/05 at 11:41
Regular
"gran turismo master"
.... lovely,
'note to self, better put on a rain coat'.
Wed 02/11/05 at 11:40
Regular
"Get Off Me !"
An amount of VX 1/8 the size of a raindrop on the skin is enough to kill a fully grown healthy male.
Wed 02/11/05 at 11:38
Regular
"gran turismo master"
That's a useful piece of information, i'll remember next time when i pop down to the shops not to buy myself some of it.
Wed 02/11/05 at 11:36
Regular
"Get Off Me !"
VX Gas Causes severe spinal spasms which mulches the internal organs, these exit through the mouth as the convulsions start. At the same time the skin begins to melt and the eyes dissolve in their sockets. The spasms are so violent that the bones in the spine shatter and the spinal chord is snapped.
Wed 02/11/05 at 11:29
Regular
"gran turismo master"
What like Noah's Arc apart from no animals. Couldn't it just rid the world of chavs
Wed 02/11/05 at 11:28
Regular
"Get Off Me !"
Bird flu will rid the world of all you filthy humans !!!
Tue 01/11/05 at 19:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
That is the worst conspiracy theory I've ever heard.
Tue 01/11/05 at 19:55
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Well the goverment have got to much vaccines, so they want to get rid of some before it gets to old, so they say about the bird flu, everyone panicks and gets jabbed and there you go!
Tue 01/11/05 at 19:50
Regular
How exactly do people get "conned" by being vaccinated?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.