GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW Wrestelmania"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/06/01 at 14:54
Regular
In the Future Of Gaming (Chat) there is a Wrestling thingy wrote by my good self, Ant (A noteable) and The Game.

Go there. Now.
Sat 09/06/01 at 14:54
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
In the Future Of Gaming (Chat) there is a Wrestling thingy wrote by my good self, Ant (A noteable) and The Game.

Go there. Now.
Sat 09/06/01 at 16:08
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah everyone read it, it's supprisingly very detailed and fun to read,(it gives you a good picture in your head of the action) even if a few things are a bit extreme or far fetched, it is very entertaining.
Nice one!
Sat 09/06/01 at 17:14
Regular
RawisAndy wrote:
> Yeah everyone read it, it's supprisingly very detailed and fun to
> read,(it gives you a good picture in your head of the action) even
> if a few things are a bit extreme or far fetched, it is very
> entertaining.
Nice one!

I agree, well said RawisAndy.
Sat 09/06/01 at 17:39
Regular
Hey RawisANDY HAVE YOU READ (sorry about the caps) part 2 yet it's amazing!!
Sat 09/06/01 at 20:03
Regular
"I like cheese"
Part 3 is up now, posted by me!!
Sat 09/06/01 at 20:07
Regular
I know, but the question that asking is ''when is 4 up, it was meant to be up at 8''
Sat 09/06/01 at 21:10
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Sorry it was late, i was watching Billy Elliott.
Sat 09/06/01 at 21:12
Regular
Thats ok it was worth the wait.Well worth it.
Sat 09/06/01 at 23:27
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
WOW! I just finished reading part 5 of the SRW Wrestlemania and I just have to say that it was amazing the whole event had everything and if this was gonna be a real ppv it would easily top anything done before, it was BRILLIANT! This needs to be done more often it's great entertainment and like I said before it's superbly detailed, if you havn't read it yet hurry up you'll see what I mean.
Just in case they decide to do another one of these events again (maybe a royal rumble) can someone tell me and also tell me how I can be a character in it.
Thanks.
Sun 10/06/01 at 11:10
Regular
Just be nice to Ant, Mouldy cheese and the Game and contribute to the forum they are on (like I did, I was Tazz).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.