GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spikecast..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Counter-Strike: Source'.
Fri 01/10/04 at 17:09
Regular
I apologise for the mass spam for those who this doesn't involve...

Picked up Counter-Strike: Condition Zero earlier, I will install it now and get Counter-Strike: Source setup. Will lob my user jobby in here later.

Plus anyone else who has Counter-Strike source...
Sat 02/10/04 at 14:35
Regular
"Touched!"
lcarus wrote:
> Okey dokey, just let me know. Outrun 2... yet another racer.

It's a total classic, maybe I'm biased but I loved the original and this is pretty cool on Live, only cost me £28 so it's not too bad!
Sat 02/10/04 at 14:26
Okey dokey, just let me know. Outrun 2... yet another racer.
Sat 02/10/04 at 14:24
Regular
"Touched!"
Bit skint at the mo mate but might get it off ya at some point, just bought Outrun 2 :D
Sat 02/10/04 at 14:00
Absolute shedloads of video tutorials on every aspect of level design. £10 sound OK?
Sat 02/10/04 at 13:57
Regular
"Touched!"
lcarus wrote:
> I was just about to setup a topi c with Spikecast in the name. I have
> a UT2004 Bonus disc for sale, and seeing as you're doing a games
> design course, I wondered if you wanted to buy it off me?

What's on it? How much?
Sat 02/10/04 at 13:40
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The full version of Counter Strike: Source is going to be released next week on Steam.
Sat 02/10/04 at 13:27
I was just about to setup a topi c with Spikecast in the name. I have a UT2004 Bonus disc for sale, and seeing as you're doing a games design course, I wondered if you wanted to buy it off me?
Fri 01/10/04 at 23:05
Regular
"Touched!"
Ohhh nice one mate, up for some Games tomorrow night :D My username is Spikecast so feel free to add me, name a time after 3 and I'll be there!
Fri 01/10/04 at 17:09
Regular
I apologise for the mass spam for those who this doesn't involve...

Picked up Counter-Strike: Condition Zero earlier, I will install it now and get Counter-Strike: Source setup. Will lob my user jobby in here later.

Plus anyone else who has Counter-Strike source...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.