GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How good are International Referees?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/06/01 at 14:06
Regular
I watched both 0f Wales' Games last week, at Cardiff on Saturday, and on the tv on Wednesday.

I have got to say that both games the referee was the worst two i have ever seen! The Saturday referee could not handle the players, i think he must of be blind. I am not be biased but when Nathan Blake shoulder barged someone, he was given a yellow card. But when the polish player took revenge by shoulder barging Blake back the referee did not give a yellow card or even a free kick!

Although we did not play vey well on Saturday and we did not deserve to win the referee was in-consitent.

The same thing happened on Wednesday, but this time we deserved to win! But no penalty, more yellow cards to Wales than Urkaine and overall just a c**p referee.

Post your messages about c**p referees!
Mon 11/06/01 at 17:22
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
Colina is a very good referee, mainly because he foesn't but any of the diving/play acting filth that players throw at other refs. He's been around for ages as well. On a slightly different note, I see that professional referees are back in the frame...
Sun 10/06/01 at 14:33
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I agree. Colina, the bald one, is one of the best I have seen.
Sat 09/06/01 at 17:33
Regular
Some international refs are really good though. I'm not quite sure of his name. The bald bloke, i think his name is colina or somthin? that guy is a really really good ref.
Sat 09/06/01 at 14:06
Regular
"Great Scott's"
I watched both 0f Wales' Games last week, at Cardiff on Saturday, and on the tv on Wednesday.

I have got to say that both games the referee was the worst two i have ever seen! The Saturday referee could not handle the players, i think he must of be blind. I am not be biased but when Nathan Blake shoulder barged someone, he was given a yellow card. But when the polish player took revenge by shoulder barging Blake back the referee did not give a yellow card or even a free kick!

Although we did not play vey well on Saturday and we did not deserve to win the referee was in-consitent.

The same thing happened on Wednesday, but this time we deserved to win! But no penalty, more yellow cards to Wales than Urkaine and overall just a c**p referee.

Post your messages about c**p referees!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.