GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some films what I saw lately."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/10/05 at 19:20
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Batman Begins
Bloody brilliant. Loved this, it had excellent pace, good acting, Bale is excellent - part Micheal Keaton, part Patrick Bateman - good villians, effects, atmosphere. Just perfect.

Kung Fu Hustle
Awful. Really bad. Don't care if it had no budget and was made by foreigners, it was just terrible. Not funny, bad effects, bad acting, just over hyped and over here!

EDIT: No, I don't write reviews for theshiznit. See above for reasons.
Fri 04/11/05 at 12:34
Regular
"the burning sky"
Stryke wrote:
> Edit: I'm sure you know Batman Begins is also on the student cinema.
> Tonight, as it happens. I'm supposed to be at the Charles, I think

That's not exactly my local, but I go in there every now and then...
Fri 04/11/05 at 12:06
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
He doesn't wake until 2 in the afternoon.
Fri 04/11/05 at 12:03
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> Why don't you two lovebirds get a room?
>
> *pushes Stryke and Blank's faces together*

--

I'd care if your typical response to a Shiznit article wasn't "Oh Snuggly, each and every thing you do in this world makes my heart sing".
Fri 04/11/05 at 11:46
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
monkey_man wrote:

> *pushes Stryke and Blank's faces together*

Just their faces?
Fri 04/11/05 at 11:39
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Why don't you two lovebirds get a room?

*pushes Stryke and Blank's faces together*
Fri 04/11/05 at 10:48
Regular
Yeah, saw it at the student cinema. And I loved it. Thought it was brilliant. Banter all the way. Love to see a film that doesn't take anything seriously. All that stuff with the lollipop got on my nerves though. Kick in the face.

Edit: I'm sure you know Batman Begins is also on the student cinema. Tonight, as it happens. I'm supposed to be at the Charles, I think, but I'll probably be late and go see Begins again. Any Bateman film is good. Except for that pap one with the dragons.
Tue 01/11/05 at 17:48
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Stryke wrote:
> Seeing it (Kung Fu Hustle) on Thursday. I'm hopeful, everyone I talk
> to seems to like it.

Going to the student thing? I was thinking of going, may see you there, may forget/go somewhere else. I think there's something else interesting on that day.
Mon 31/10/05 at 21:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I've heard people fall in love with it.
Mon 31/10/05 at 20:55
Regular
Seeing it (Kung Fu Hustle) on Thursday. I'm hopeful, everyone I talk to seems to like it.

Begins also good. Yup.
Sun 30/10/05 at 23:51
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I haven't seen it, but I heard it had a huge budget compared to Shaolin Soccer.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.