GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gcube, PS2, Xbox and DC, WHICH ONE!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/06/01 at 13:44
Regular
We will all look back to this day and say "Remember when the Gcube, Xbox, PS2, Dc all came out."

On that day we will know which company has built the Greatest Console on the face of this planet, and what people wasted there well earned money on the worst console of are time. Could it be the highly reputated PS2, or maybe the badly Advertised DC, how aobut the highly ancitapated Xbox and of course we cant forget that little colerful box known as the Gamecube.

Whatever it will be a lot of people will be gutted as they bought the wrong console. And that mistake is what I dont want to make. I'm think of selling my DC for a PS2, but will DC come back on top. Or should I sell my DC amd keep it for the Xbox and Gcube.

I wish I had a magic ball, but I can always rely on the people of FOG to give me a straight answer.

Please help!

:)
Sat 09/06/01 at 13:44
Regular
"Hoo Har"
We will all look back to this day and say "Remember when the Gcube, Xbox, PS2, Dc all came out."

On that day we will know which company has built the Greatest Console on the face of this planet, and what people wasted there well earned money on the worst console of are time. Could it be the highly reputated PS2, or maybe the badly Advertised DC, how aobut the highly ancitapated Xbox and of course we cant forget that little colerful box known as the Gamecube.

Whatever it will be a lot of people will be gutted as they bought the wrong console. And that mistake is what I dont want to make. I'm think of selling my DC for a PS2, but will DC come back on top. Or should I sell my DC amd keep it for the Xbox and Gcube.

I wish I had a magic ball, but I can always rely on the people of FOG to give me a straight answer.

Please help!

Sat 09/06/01 at 13:48
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Wait for a GC. DC won't come back on top as it never was on top in the first place. I'm never gonna sell my DC for a PS2. I'm gonna wait for GameCube as Nintendo have never let me down.
Sat 09/06/01 at 13:52
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Yeah thats true, but I think I might get a PS2, if anyone can sway my mind I will send them a game for free
Sat 09/06/01 at 13:55
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Get a PS2. Now send me my game.

What?? You were only joking. I don't think so. I'll see you in court!!!
Sat 09/06/01 at 13:56
Sounds like your_honour should intervine...
Sat 09/06/01 at 14:03
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Time_Warp wrote:
> Sounds like your_honour should intervine...

What do you mean by that??

Sat 09/06/01 at 14:37
Regular
"Back For Good"
The dreamcast is fantastic and I've recently sold mine and will never get to play Sonic 2 D'oh, but the playstation 2 is really worth looking into.I have to hand it to Nintendo that gamecube looks pretty neat and if your looking for the answer of why it won't play dvd's look at the size of it.
The xbox is gona be £300 and is a complete dissapointment to the people who are waiting for it.

My advice if you've got lots of games for your dreamcast keep it but if you won't some series gaming get a PS2 or if your a just for fun kinda gamer who wants a laugh get a gamecube but I would never ever consider getting an xbox.
Sat 09/06/01 at 14:41
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Thats true Resi, I'm going to sell me DC whatever and I'm a bit upset that I'm missing out on some great games, such as Headhunter and Shenmue II.

But if I do get a PS2, I'll be able to play games such as Metal Gear Solid 2, Gran Turismo 3 and Red Faction.

I dont know much of the games on Xbox except from Halo, Abe Oddessy and thats about it. Can someone tell me some good games coming out on it.

Sat 09/06/01 at 16:16
Regular
"Whatever!"
DC is class but unfortunatley fading out of the picture!!
The best bet is a PS2 or wait for the GC!! Both are exceptional machines capable of producing the most incredible games ever seen!! PS2 you know you will get quantity and quality, with Nintendo you are promised quality every time!!
Have no faith in the X-Box whatsoever though!! I think it will be a flop to be honest!!
Sat 09/06/01 at 16:25
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Where is everybody

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.