GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"30 Days - Morgan Spermlock"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/10/05 at 14:34
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
Anyone catch this on More4, gawddd he's riding the Super Size Me thing pretty hard now isn't he, but basically for anyone who didn't see it, he's doing something for 30 Days e.g. this week he was living on minimum wage for 30 days, moving into a crackhouse with his girlfriend etc...I thought the programme was good in parts and shows how fooked up America is. And next week, going by the trailer, is a racist guy who hates terrorists....sees him move in with some luuvvvely muslims.

Watch It!!!
Tue 01/11/05 at 17:55
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Yeah, but I think we all knew that eating too much junk food is bad
> for you. We didn't need him to tell us.

The point was, the judge of the case (the case in which people sued McDonald's for making them fat) said that it couldn't be proven that it was the McDonald's food that made them fat. So Spurlock ate nothing but McDonald's food, so it couldn't possibly be anything else from his diet. He took the same amount of exercise as the average American, ie very little.

The fact that McDonald's took it so seriously says a lot.
Mon 31/10/05 at 19:11
Regular
"\\"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> I refuse to watch it.

If you're thinking it will put you off, then you're wrong. I wanted a big mac once it was over. If you're thinking it's absolutely rubbish, then your loss. It wasn't the worst way to spend an hour and a half.
Mon 31/10/05 at 17:28
"High polygon count"
Cycloon wrote:
> McDonalds is sick. And it's like a f**king virus, it's everywhere.

Jolly good! I've just had one, and it's gorgeuos! Yummy!
Mon 31/10/05 at 16:46
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:

> Breathing traffic fumes is supposedly bad for you if you do it a lot.
> Why doesn't he prove that point by running a hose from his exhaust?
> :-)

We can only hope!
Mon 31/10/05 at 15:18
Regular
"gsybe you!"
McDonalds is sick. And it's like a f**king virus, it's everywhere.
Mon 31/10/05 at 13:36
"High polygon count"
Prevert!
Mon 31/10/05 at 13:32
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:

> We ate it once a day, and had no end of exercise.

Oh yeah?

;-)
Mon 31/10/05 at 13:24
"High polygon count"
If you eat enough of it and don't exercise, yes.

Remember he ate it at least 3 times a day and cut out all exercise.

We ate it once a day, and had no end of exercise.
Mon 31/10/05 at 13:20
Regular
The beef still hits your internal organs.
Mon 31/10/05 at 13:19
"High polygon count"
Because it didn't make me ill, I lost weight (through the exercise of walking miles every day) and came back feeling better than when I left.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.