GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube is the winner!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/06/01 at 13:18
Regular
With games such as Luigi´s mansion,Metroid prime,Super smash brothers meele,Dinosaur planet,Wave race,Pikmin and hopefully Zelda and Perfect dark(knew as After dark) i will defenitely go with Gamecube.But X-box has many qualifies that Gamecube doesn´t and Playstation have the utterly amazing Final fantasy games and Dreamcast have much more RPG´s that Gamecube have i will still go for Gamecube.What about you,folks?
Sat 09/06/01 at 13:18
Regular
With games such as Luigi´s mansion,Metroid prime,Super smash brothers meele,Dinosaur planet,Wave race,Pikmin and hopefully Zelda and Perfect dark(knew as After dark) i will defenitely go with Gamecube.But X-box has many qualifies that Gamecube doesn´t and Playstation have the utterly amazing Final fantasy games and Dreamcast have much more RPG´s that Gamecube have i will still go for Gamecube.What about you,folks?
Sat 09/06/01 at 13:26
Regular
"Hoo Har"
DC has only 3 RPG's, and PS2 has the reputation that will take them all the way.

Anyway ho can you stick with GC when it's not yet out????

:)
Sat 09/06/01 at 13:31
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
GameCube will be the best but it won't sell the best.
Sat 09/06/01 at 13:48
Regular
The_Vottanator wrote:
> GameCube will be the best but it won't sell the best.

In the US it's likely to sell more than the X-box.

The Gamecube is gonna be released 5th November....the X-box 8th November...

IF I had the choice of two consoles, told that they were almost as good as each other but wasn't told which was which...and they were both gonna be released at a similar time...I'd choose the cheaper one....i.e.Gamecube!
Sun 10/06/01 at 13:38
The xbox is very good but the gamecube is better. Im a big fan of nintendo's work and this is clasic. The xbox is to chunkey. The game cube is portable. The gamecube has bril graphics xbox has not so good graphics. The obvious choice, gamecube
Sun 10/06/01 at 13:43
I personally would go for gamecube but I am going for gameboy advance. Why. Good graphics(for a handheld console). Cheap and handheld. Perfect
Sun 10/06/01 at 13:54
Regular
Spider II wrote:
> DC has only 3 RPG's, and PS2 has the reputation that will take them
> all the way.

lol! PS2 hasn't carried forward the original Playstation's reputation!

For a start there weren't enough to go around when it was released.

Sony had to pay £121m to repair faulty PS2's not long after release. And that was just in Britian!

Every games mag and TV program so far has commented on the lack of decent games out at the moment. (apart from Sony ones that is)

Sony need to do a lot of improvements to ever get me to trust them and their consoles!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.