GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fireworks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/10/05 at 19:20
"High polygon count"
Sick of hearing them. All day long (I mean what is the point of letting off fireworks in daylight?) and well into the night.

Some pillock round here was letting them off at 3:40am the other day, and a few days ago some idiots were out letting them off in the middle of a torrential downpour.

Plus there's the usual reports of kids throwing them at animals, other kids etc.

Generally speaking I like fireworks, and I've nothing against the idea of the 'celebration' behind them.

But they really should only be for sale from 9am to 6pm on the 5th November.
Sun 30/10/05 at 18:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Sun 30/10/05 at 17:49
Regular
"youngest regular"
Sorry.........
Wait,so you think what i just said was bull?
Sun 30/10/05 at 17:46
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I've never understood why people think that because they've used a comma they don't need to have a space after it before they type the next word.
Sun 30/10/05 at 17:44
Regular
"youngest regular"
I'm not trying to sound like some mother or something,but how the hell does it entertain people at all?
It annoys the bejesus out of animals,and wakes people up?

And your not going to be a hard man if you have three fingers and/or thumbs blown off.

I mean:
"Yeah,I'm hardy because I let off a firework and was dumb enough to have it in my hand,now everybody looks at me like I'm a retard.
He...hehehe...he".
Sun 30/10/05 at 14:04
Regular
"You've upset me"
down wrote:
> my mum throws tiles at me

Hohoho. Where is Parr?
Sun 30/10/05 at 13:47
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
They were going off in my neighbourhood until 2AM this morning (well 3AM really with the clocks going back). Thing is if say there's a party going on and it's music making the noise I can sleep but with fireworks the bang when they go off wakes me up. Annoying!
Sun 30/10/05 at 08:45
Regular
Alfonse wrote:
> You think you've got it bad?
>
> People in my area are so crazy they let them off on the bus, in class
> at lunch. Everywhere you go you are in danger. I mean one time some 20
> year old threw a cherry bomb in to my hood and it was terrifying.

I was in my english lesson when "BANG" a firework ¬_¬. There not even proper, it just has the sound. AKA RETARDS.
Sat 29/10/05 at 22:46
Regular
"Touched!"
It annoys me more because our dog hates them plus I totally agree with selling them on the day or a day before. I've been hearing them going off all day and it is slightly annoying. Although in saying that we did have a bad encounter with a rocket exploding one of our pots and then hitting our neighbours roof and sparking like mad. It was slightly worrying!
Sat 29/10/05 at 20:52
Regular
"gran turismo master"
hundreds are being let off now in a few doors away from me, i have a good right to shove one of there fireworks where it won't bang, pop, or crackle.
Sat 29/10/05 at 20:52
"Tesco value"
Fireworks will be going off now for nearly every night till new years day.
Got to put up with the dog panting and getting under my feet unless it dies of a heart attack before then.

I've seen what damage a firework can do when its let off near flesh, not pretty.

As long as they're only trying to blow their own kind it doesn't bother me too much

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.