GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pomp"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/10/05 at 16:59
Regular
"es argh"
Truely bizarre day.

Laurent Robert just deciding to vanish, only being able to name 4 subs then conceding a penalty after a minute.

Then Matty Taylor, oh yes. Goal of the season (haven't seen it yet but whatever). Should never be dropped for Robert ever.

Speaking of which, Robert should be sent back to Newcastle. Fooking woeful for a team like us in a game like this when he's being paid shed loads to boot free kicks into stands and moan at being subbed.
Tue 01/11/05 at 04:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Badgerman wrote:
> Speaking of which, Robert should be sent back to Newcastle. Fooking
> woeful for a team like us in a game like this when he's being paid
> shed loads to boot free kicks into stands and moan at being subbed.

What else was the manager thinking he was going to get with Robert? Hardly a well kept secret all he does is launch footballs into orbit and sulk alot and produces an occasional glimpse of brilliance every year
Mon 31/10/05 at 22:49
Regular
"Colourless"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> The thing OI like best about that goal is that the keeper has time to
> pick the ball up before Matt Taylor gets there to celebrate!

Nay, the best bit was as he tried to run to the funs, and O'Neill just tripped him over in the area.
Mon 31/10/05 at 09:19
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Robert want's shooting. Reminds me of Van Hooidonk at Forest a few years back.
Sun 30/10/05 at 12:24
Regular
Woah what a goal...first time hit too, top stuff.
Sun 30/10/05 at 12:04
Regular
"not dead"
The thing OI like best about that goal is that the keeper has time to pick the ball up before Matt Taylor gets there to celebrate!
Sun 30/10/05 at 11:47
Regular
"You've upset me"
Definitely a contender, excellent vision but the 'Keeper really was at fault. Should never've been that far off his line when the opposition where in his half.
Sun 30/10/05 at 11:29
Regular
"Rock On"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Yeah, cracking goal from Taylor that.

Saw that on MOTD at the moment goal of the month unless someone pulls off a 50 yard shoot.
Sun 30/10/05 at 11:28
Regular
"You've upset me"
Yeah, cracking goal from Taylor that.
Sun 30/10/05 at 00:31
Regular
"not dead"
JFH wrote:
> Meka Dragon wrote:
> That's result of the day, I reckon.
>
> Not Boro beating Man U 4-1 then?

Nope. La,la,la I can't hear you, that didn't happen.

I think Pompey's was the better result, as they were away from home against a relegation rival, and were down at half time, but they still pulled it out of the bag.

Middlesborough were up for a game, and Man Utd were lazy and sloppy, and never looked like getting back into the game after Mendieta scored.
Sun 30/10/05 at 00:24
Regular
"0228"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> That's result of the day, I reckon.

Not Boro beating Man U 4-1 then?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.