GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tonight"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/06/01 at 12:21
Regular
(Weird, eerie music plays, and we see a strange man standing in the shadows)
“Tonight, is like no other night. Tonight, destinys will be revealed for many men. Tonight, glory will come to some, while sadness will come to others. Tonight, championships will be won, and championsips will be lost. Tonight, is the biggest night in the history, of Special Reserve Wrestling.”
(Music gets louder, and faster)
“Tonight, the fate of these three warriors will be decided, (Triple H, Stone Cold and The Rock are shown), only one can triumph, only one can come out on top, only one, can WIN.”
(Music gets quieter and slower again)
“Tonight, is SRW WrestleMania.

(WrestleMania music hits)
“Brought to you by The Special Reserve Discount Network, SRW WrestleMania.”

(Fireworks go off, and the crowd go wild)
“Hello, and welcome to the 2001 SRW WrestleMania!! This event is set to be the biggest in the history of wrestling, and we are being shown live in 40 other countries, and on a tape delay in 20 others!!
Tonight, 6 titles will be on the line, including the first ever SRW Hardcore title match, an Intercontinental title 4-way elimination match with a surprise particapant, a fatal 4-way for the SRW European title, the Light-Heavyweight title will be on the line, the tag team titles will be up for grabs in a Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match, and of course, tonight’s main event, the SRW Championship will be decided in a triple threat match!

The first of five parts will be posted by Mouldy Cheese at 2pm, and the other parts will be posted every 2 hours! Be there!

Thanks for reading, Ant.

PS-Please read through the matches, rather than scrolling to the bottom straight away!!
Sat 09/06/01 at 12:21
Regular
"I like cheese"
(Weird, eerie music plays, and we see a strange man standing in the shadows)
“Tonight, is like no other night. Tonight, destinys will be revealed for many men. Tonight, glory will come to some, while sadness will come to others. Tonight, championships will be won, and championsips will be lost. Tonight, is the biggest night in the history, of Special Reserve Wrestling.”
(Music gets louder, and faster)
“Tonight, the fate of these three warriors will be decided, (Triple H, Stone Cold and The Rock are shown), only one can triumph, only one can come out on top, only one, can WIN.”
(Music gets quieter and slower again)
“Tonight, is SRW WrestleMania.

(WrestleMania music hits)
“Brought to you by The Special Reserve Discount Network, SRW WrestleMania.”

(Fireworks go off, and the crowd go wild)
“Hello, and welcome to the 2001 SRW WrestleMania!! This event is set to be the biggest in the history of wrestling, and we are being shown live in 40 other countries, and on a tape delay in 20 others!!
Tonight, 6 titles will be on the line, including the first ever SRW Hardcore title match, an Intercontinental title 4-way elimination match with a surprise particapant, a fatal 4-way for the SRW European title, the Light-Heavyweight title will be on the line, the tag team titles will be up for grabs in a Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match, and of course, tonight’s main event, the SRW Championship will be decided in a triple threat match!

The first of five parts will be posted by Mouldy Cheese at 2pm, and the other parts will be posted every 2 hours! Be there!

Thanks for reading, Ant.

PS-Please read through the matches, rather than scrolling to the bottom straight away!!
Sat 09/06/01 at 12:26
Regular
"everyone says it"
I am ignoring this Ant!

:) Do I have a match?
Sat 09/06/01 at 12:31
Regular
"I like cheese"
er-no wrote:
> I am ignoring this Ant!

>:) Do I have a match?

I kept asking you to write them er-no, but it never really worked out. Don't worry, you can do one next time.

And yes, you're in thr TLC match with me. TURN IT UP!
Sat 09/06/01 at 12:35
Regular
"everyone says it"
Yes but I actually wrote the matches.... doesn't matter now. as long as I do the WORM!

BANGING IT!!
Sat 09/06/01 at 12:38
Regular
"I like cheese"
er-no wrote:
> Yes but I actually wrote the matches.... doesn't matter now. as long
> as I do the WORM!

>BANGING IT!!

You wrote them?!?! Why didn't you tell me!?!?

Oh well-we've changed a couple of the matches, we'll use your ones next time!!
Sat 09/06/01 at 12:42
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
No offence ANT but you're going through a table. Don't take it personally.

:)
Sat 09/06/01 at 12:47
"Uzi Lover"
I'm the BIGGG SHOW! Yeh thats right! I am bigger then you all!

Muuuuuhahaha now whos a big monkey?

So watch out, though I will probably lose :-(

I will check it all tonight, I'm off out.
Sat 09/06/01 at 12:52
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
D-Von GET THE TABLE!!!!!! I.....can't....lift...the...Big Show. He's.....too.......heavy. Arrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!
Sat 09/06/01 at 12:55
Regular
"Hoo Har"
I am K-Kwik. And i will have my day. You'll see.

"Hey Big show, I will give you a fight as your Ego is like this big: ---------------------------------------------
But your equipment is like this big: ----

Ant could this match be arranged after SRW, or during SRW. I know it's late notice, but it can always be done another time.

K-Kwik will have his day, you'll see!!!

:)
Sat 09/06/01 at 13:00
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Mwu ha ha ha ha

I hold all of your fates in my hands...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.