GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MissionFish"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/10/05 at 22:49
Regular
It's a bit of a longshot, but I could do with some help that I can't seem to find on the website itself or eBay.

I'm posting this here because it's not the sort of thing I'm posting so I get some random n00bs coming in and asking for cam sex, I'm posting here for answers.

Right, so, first off you need to have heard of MissionFish to answer the question...

Basically, on MissionFish (for those of you that don't know, it's the newly-made charity site on eBay that allows you to donate money to a charity of your choosing) I want to try and register for an account, and I have a pretty fundamental problem...

...on registering my credit card. Basically, there is no option to register a Solo card, whereas there was on Paypal and eBay. My question is really what would I register it under?

There's a choice of AmEx, Mastercard and Visa. It won't accept my card number, simply because the number under "card number" is too short and the maximum space is a few characters too short for the number on the front of the card.

Help...please?
Mon 31/10/05 at 03:04
Regular
"8==="
Contact the people running the site.
Sun 30/10/05 at 19:05
Regular
Yeah. I realised that the card number was actually the middle set of numbers a bit back, but, it won't let me input these numbers as there isn't enough room.

So I'm guessing Solo isn't accepted. And no, there are no links or ways to simply put the Paypal account across.
Sun 30/10/05 at 17:42
Regular
"Card Number" isn't your card number by the way (if you're talking about the number littered across the bottom of your card)

Your card number is the big array of numbers in the centre of the card.

If it's a solo, it will take this format

####-your sort code-your bank account number
Fri 28/10/05 at 23:48
Regular
Sounds like you can't. If it had let you use a switch/maestro, you could have probably used that. But if you can't have switch, you won't be able to use solo.

See if you can use paypal or something, wait and hope it expands to solo later on, or pull your thumb out and find another way to get your money there.

*Shrugs*
Fri 28/10/05 at 22:49
Regular
It's a bit of a longshot, but I could do with some help that I can't seem to find on the website itself or eBay.

I'm posting this here because it's not the sort of thing I'm posting so I get some random n00bs coming in and asking for cam sex, I'm posting here for answers.

Right, so, first off you need to have heard of MissionFish to answer the question...

Basically, on MissionFish (for those of you that don't know, it's the newly-made charity site on eBay that allows you to donate money to a charity of your choosing) I want to try and register for an account, and I have a pretty fundamental problem...

...on registering my credit card. Basically, there is no option to register a Solo card, whereas there was on Paypal and eBay. My question is really what would I register it under?

There's a choice of AmEx, Mastercard and Visa. It won't accept my card number, simply because the number under "card number" is too short and the maximum space is a few characters too short for the number on the front of the card.

Help...please?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.