GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Generation Of Prank Calls"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/10/05 at 20:44
Regular
"~DPG~"
Yes, i myself has just been a victim to a Prank Call, at least i hope it was. My phone rang. I answered. ''Hello'' i said. ''Hi, you need to return your video to the video store'' was the reply. The call went on to say i'm getting shot in the chest.

I now am living in fear of my life and wish i was wearing a nappy before the call...would have saved alot of mess.

I hate modern technology on mobile phones. You shouldn't be able to play pranks down phones.
Sun 30/10/05 at 18:28
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
"Sting Ring" created by Chris Moyles on Radio One occasionally generates some good reactions.
Sun 30/10/05 at 18:27
Regular
"~DPG~"
snake10 wrote:
> This is my cousins one:
>
> Hello.
>
> Hi,is mr wall there?
>
> No.
>
> Well is mrs wall there?
>
> No
>
> Are there any walls there.
>
> No.
>
> Well,you better get out of the building,cos the roof's gonna
> collapse!

How old is he?
Sun 30/10/05 at 13:17
Regular
"youngest regular"
This is my cousins one:

Hello.

Hi,is mr wall there?

No.

Well is mrs wall there?

No

Are there any walls there.

No.

Well,you better get out of the building,cos the roof's gonna collapse!
Fri 28/10/05 at 22:18
Regular
The simpsons had a great crank call :

"Hello is that mister Johnson?"

"yes, it is."

"Sir, this is the police, I'm sorry to tell you your wife is dead."

"Oh dear god no, I only spoke to her 10 minutes ago."

"She was thrown through a plate-glass window, there's blood everywhere."

"oh jesus."
Fri 28/10/05 at 21:43
Regular
dnt reli get any but afta i watched the ring once...i was cr****** me panties might i add,and me fone rang! it was me m8 in the other room saying the famous words i'll never forget..."seven days" lol i kicked her butt!
Fri 28/10/05 at 20:58
Regular
"~DPG~"
Some can be funny, but some i.e the one just got are too extreme.
Fri 28/10/05 at 20:55
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
My lass played one on her rather slutty friend.

It involves the person on the phone saying they're a doctor working at a family clinic and that someone has been in and tested positive for an STD and then put your name forward as a possible infected person.
Fri 28/10/05 at 20:44
Regular
"~DPG~"
Yes, i myself has just been a victim to a Prank Call, at least i hope it was. My phone rang. I answered. ''Hello'' i said. ''Hi, you need to return your video to the video store'' was the reply. The call went on to say i'm getting shot in the chest.

I now am living in fear of my life and wish i was wearing a nappy before the call...would have saved alot of mess.

I hate modern technology on mobile phones. You shouldn't be able to play pranks down phones.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.