GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Undertakers Stalker?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/06/01 at 10:30
Regular
I think that Undertakers stalker is Kane. But it could be Ken Shamrock, Tommy Dreamer, Mark Henry or Kurt Angle.

The voice of it is done by Vince Mcmahon but we will have to wait and see who they use as the stalker in the story line.

If you think you have any better suggestions then post them on this site.
Mon 18/06/01 at 21:12
ive got no idea as my page 3 photographer idea has been wiped ou by IB. i cant wait to find out. it could be austin or triple H as they were involved with the phone call thing
Sun 17/06/01 at 12:31
Regular
"Back in black"
In one topic you put Ultmiate Warrior and in another you put Raven and Gangrel. Make your mind up and we are ignoring this topic, use the other!
Sun 17/06/01 at 11:57
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
It should be Raven.

Or Gangrel.
Thu 14/06/01 at 17:06
Regular
"Back in black"
Please ignore this topic, and post anything about the taker stalker in 'who stalks the undertaker' as there is two topics exaclty the same, and its kinda stupid!
Thu 14/06/01 at 16:58
Regular
"One More Chance"
I would prefer it if it was Ken Shamrock because the Big Show is crap no matter what character he plays.
Thu 14/06/01 at 12:07
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
hmm it could be the big show because if you remember when he returned before he was fueding with the Undertaker(right before summerslam it was) and this may be a way to start the two fighting again? Bringing the Big show up to a higher status in the WWF cos he dosen't do much in the hardcore division does he!
Thu 14/06/01 at 11:50
I think it's The Big Show
Wed 13/06/01 at 20:25
Regular
"One More Chance"
Ahh i like your thinking Watson (sherlocks sidekick). I think Ken Shamrock could be it 2. A good way to get him back in the action.
Wed 13/06/01 at 20:23
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah good thinking sherlock lol. Although Mick Foley is supposed to fight Regal for the commissionership sometime soon probably have one of those contracts t o help him get his match.
Ken Shamrock
A WCW wrestler setting up an angle for the WWF Invasion ppv
Wed 13/06/01 at 19:34
Regular
"One More Chance"
Ahh good thinking sherlock that is a good idea about Mick Foley i think we could see a heel change coming along soon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.