GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Non-solid food ideas... [please]"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/10/05 at 15:32
Regular
"SOUP!"
So I scream like a girl every time I open my mouth because of the god-awful pain of my mouth being pierced by a wisdom tooth. I haven't eaten as a result of this, and the fact my girlish tears add no flavour to my food.

I need some non-solid food ideas for the week until I get this lump of jagged rock pulled out of my mouth.

Soup is an obvious answer but I can't really think of anything else much.

Ideas?
Fri 28/10/05 at 19:40
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Also chocolate like Aero's, Dairy Milk, Galaxy etc.

Just let it melt in your mouth.
Fri 28/10/05 at 19:35
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
If you've got a smoothie mixer then make a smoothie, some of them can be delicious!!
Fri 28/10/05 at 16:35
Regular
Custard.
Syrup.
The sugar will rot your tooth and you won't have to worry about itbeing removed or anything.

Plus, they're both liquids.

Problem solved.
Fri 28/10/05 at 16:23
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:

> If it makes you feel any better, mine are all coming through
> perfectly, as you'd expect. They didn't time it very well - I've got
> 2 mostly broken through, one with 2 pointy bits through and another
> just starting to break, but it doesn't hurt one tiny iddle bit.

Mine are coming through and pushing up my back teth like adult teeth do to milk teeth - doesn't hurt though so the dentist says leave them and see what happens. Fingers crossed!
Fri 28/10/05 at 11:24
Regular
"SOUP!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Awww, poor Kyle :' (
>
> If it makes you feel any better, mine are all coming through
> perfectly, as you'd expect. They didn't time it very well - I've got
> 2 mostly broken through, one with 2 pointy bits through and another
> just starting to break, but it doesn't hurt one tiny iddle bit.
>
> Aha.

Die you goon.

You seen my fat girl mate at your uni yet?
Fri 28/10/05 at 10:24
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Did you see that programme about the fattest man in Britain? He had his jaws wired to lose weight but got round it by liquidising everything - he even did it to a Christmas dinner!
Thu 27/10/05 at 23:09
Regular
""Watch your neck""
WEll when i was 5 i stupidly ran with my eyes closed into a metal post killing my front tooth and turning it a bruised blacky purple. (this was my milk tooth incase you havent noticed). And my tooth gerw over it, its taken like 8 years for it to straighten itself and I still might need a brace.
Thu 27/10/05 at 23:05
"period drama"
Awww, poor Kyle :' (

If it makes you feel any better, mine are all coming through perfectly, as you'd expect. They didn't time it very well - I've got 2 mostly broken through, one with 2 pointy bits through and another just starting to break, but it doesn't hurt one tiny iddle bit.

Aha.
Thu 27/10/05 at 21:25
Regular
""Watch your neck""
I don't like super noodles
Thu 27/10/05 at 21:24
Regular
""Watch your neck""
Errrrrrrr, i would hate to not be able to eat solids, i mainly just recommend soup

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.