GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well...Its goodbye from me..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/06/01 at 09:47
Regular
Well after a good 65 days on the site as khazar I announce my departure. Nothing I write is appreciated and seems being respected for my knowledge of gaming is not going to be. I am not leaving permanently(but knowone cares less anyway) but just postin about once a week. Thanx to Ice blaster for being my bestmate on the site and also to ANT,RBS and SSXPRO for welcoming me and sometimes agreeing with my points.
well cya guys.

p.s this is not seeking attention because I really am leaving and I also don't expect any replies.
Khazar
Sat 09/06/01 at 09:47
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Well after a good 65 days on the site as khazar I announce my departure. Nothing I write is appreciated and seems being respected for my knowledge of gaming is not going to be. I am not leaving permanently(but knowone cares less anyway) but just postin about once a week. Thanx to Ice blaster for being my bestmate on the site and also to ANT,RBS and SSXPRO for welcoming me and sometimes agreeing with my points.
well cya guys.

p.s this is not seeking attention because I really am leaving and I also don't expect any replies.
Khazar
Sat 09/06/01 at 10:30
Regular
"I like cheese"
Look khazar-nowadays it seems to be very tough to be able to join UKDiscussions, and be respected straight away. In my opinion, you did that. Just ask pretty much anyone on this forum.
Look, why shouldn't we respect you? You have good, unbiased views, your grammar is good, you don't use net-speak, you're a regular!

I know how you feel-whenever I post gaming topics I don't get many replies, mostly becuase people like Meka, pb, FantasyMeister and Grix are posting better, more intellectual posts.

But, if you keep at it-you'll get there. Just keep posting some good topics (along with some meaningless chatter as well), and you'll be even more respected after a while-and you never know, you could be in the running for the next Notable position soon enough!!

Now I know you khazar, and I can tell that your not a person who gives up easily, so don't give up on SR!!

So my message to khazar is to stay on SR, and enjoy the fruits and delights of the discussion forums!! Well.....something like that, anyway.

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Sat 09/06/01 at 10:34
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
I have actually registered to another forum. But it is cr@p compared to SR. But a new start could help me and it has moving pictures next to your name. Mine being a surfing donkey kong.
Sat 09/06/01 at 10:36
Regular
oi don't go Dringo demands you stay!

Stay now stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Sat 09/06/01 at 10:37
Regular
Khazar i will support you through anything if your in trouble come to me and i'll help! Trust me please don't go i really like you
Sat 09/06/01 at 10:45
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
I'm not trying to get attention I have made up my mind and there is no need to reply.
Sat 09/06/01 at 11:12
farewell brother.
Sat 09/06/01 at 11:52
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
khazar wrote:
> I'm not trying to get attention I have made up my mind and there is
> no need to reply.

Don't go khazar. Look, as soon as you get back from wherever you are, go on MSN and we'll talk about this.
Sat 09/06/01 at 11:53
khazar says that he has signed up to some forums and realized how damn good SR is compared to thsoe other, weak pathetic ones.
Sat 09/06/01 at 11:53
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Oh ta ta!

You'll come back, they always do :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.