GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Itunes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/10/05 at 15:44
Regular
"the burning sky"
Finally picked up this piece of software since it came bundles with Quicktime, and noticed the share feature. Since I'm on a Uni network theres obviously some nice music to stream. I was just wondering therefore if I can download some sort of plugin that lets me view who's connected to my music etc. Would be rather interesting to see. If anyone could link me it'd be muchly appreciated...
Wed 26/10/05 at 20:20
Regular
"the burning sky"
For Mac as far as I can see. Cant seem to find it in mytunes :(
Wed 26/10/05 at 20:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Our/MyTunes does that for you.

Well, for others...
Wed 26/10/05 at 18:21
Hmm, no-one's really answered the question...

I think ourTunes for the mac allows you to see the IP addresses connected to your collection, but none on Windows.
Wed 26/10/05 at 17:19
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Well, winamp runs it, so I'm happy ^^
Wed 26/10/05 at 17:18
Regular
"the burning sky"
Cycloon wrote:
> Pop it into winamp et voila!

Thats the thing, a lot of it is .m4a which is slightly annoying. As is the fact I didnt opt for the 30day free trial of .mp3 encoding in dbPoweramp :(
Wed 26/10/05 at 17:02
Regular
"gsybe you!"
MyTunes/OurTunes

Got about 1000 songs so far, more to come I'm sure.

MyTunes connects to ALL iTunes at once - trouble is, there is a limit of 5 users per day on any one iTunes collection, meaning you will only get a few collections at a time - good to get into the passworded ones, as these are accessed far more rarely. OurTunes is a little less ergonimicly friendly, but just as good, and you can disconnect from various collections, I think.

But yeah, I've got loads of stuff I wouldn't normally/was going to buy/will buy as I love some of it.

Pop it into winamp et voila!
Wed 26/10/05 at 16:53
Regular
"the burning sky"
How did it get stolen?
Wed 26/10/05 at 16:40
Regular
I think everyone's got it. I went a-pirating earlier and found that someone had nicked all of my Idlewild collection.
Wed 26/10/05 at 16:35
Regular
"the burning sky"
Stryke wrote:
> myTunes Redux is the way forward. York network doesn't have any
> problems with it, although it's a mighty annoying firewall, and you
> can get other people's music with it.

I have that already, just didnt want to mention :P
Wed 26/10/05 at 16:33
Regular
myTunes Redux is the way forward. York network doesn't have any problems with it, although it's a mighty annoying firewall, and you can get other people's music with it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.