GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I cried like a tinygirl into my pint"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/10/05 at 14:48
Regular
Dougie Freedman. The man who couldn't get a game at Palace last season. The man who loses out to Jon Macken for a place most of the time.

This is the man who almost single-handedly destroyed Liverpool last night. It makes me cry.

Surely Rafa must realise by now that Peter Crouch is the biggest waste of money since...well, Diouf. Signings like Veron and Balaban look like triumpgh compared to this man.

Our best player last night? Harry Kewell. Tells you all you need to know.
Wed 26/10/05 at 20:31
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Yep Crouch is about as useful as a waterproof tea bag. At least Morientes was showing flashes of his old brilliance and a bit more pace than he has shown before.
Wed 26/10/05 at 19:43
Regular
"You've upset me"
Yeah I know. We'd've creamed ourselves at that draw, we need the money so badly :-(
Wed 26/10/05 at 18:23
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
RastaBillySkank wrote:

> No League Cup for us anyway (obvious reasons) and we got knocked out
> of the FA Cup by Weymouth :'-(

Forest are next unfortunately.
Wed 26/10/05 at 16:38
Regular
"You've upset me"
Hoho.

Ah well... Allows you to concentrate on the Premi... Oh... yeah.

No League Cup for us anyway (obvious reasons) and we got knocked out of the FA Cup by Weymouth :'-(

Still who cares? The LDV's where it's at.
Wed 26/10/05 at 14:48
Regular
Dougie Freedman. The man who couldn't get a game at Palace last season. The man who loses out to Jon Macken for a place most of the time.

This is the man who almost single-handedly destroyed Liverpool last night. It makes me cry.

Surely Rafa must realise by now that Peter Crouch is the biggest waste of money since...well, Diouf. Signings like Veron and Balaban look like triumpgh compared to this man.

Our best player last night? Harry Kewell. Tells you all you need to know.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.