GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Christmas"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/10/05 at 22:39
Regular
Is anyone excited about christmas i know i am!! lol. Still 61 days to go not being a boffin or anything. I have nearly finished xmas shopping already. AM i mad yes! lol im going to start putting up my xmas lights soon.
Fri 28/10/05 at 19:38
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Have you heard that Jingle bells tune made up of trumps??!! Its really really funny!!! :D
Thu 27/10/05 at 15:51
Regular
"youngest regular"
jam dodger wrote:
> oh ok thank you...
> sorry about that
What did he say?
Posts are deleted.
Can't say i like lebolove.....what kind of a name is that????
Thu 27/10/05 at 14:05
Regular
"gran turismo master"
oh ok thank you...
sorry about that
Thu 27/10/05 at 13:59
Regular
"gran turismo master"
lesbolove wrote:
> shutup you fricking idiot, everybody hates you, i mean you abnd your
> stupid name, what sort of name is that, just die

are you referring to me
Thu 27/10/05 at 13:06
Regular
"gran turismo master"
a little christmas ryhme (use whatever name you want, in it)

Jingle Bells, someone smells, they have got no brain,they always stink they never think and i wish they'd go away

hey

and yes christmas is good
Wed 26/10/05 at 21:16
Regular
The thing i don't like about xmas is the way people feel that they HAVE to go out and spend lots of money on presants for people that they wont even bloody use. Shops have made xmas into a massive money making Scheme which REALLY annoys me, other than that its fine...
Wed 26/10/05 at 15:59
Regular
"Plate of glue"
I like Christmas, but it is too early. Mid-November is when it should all start getting festive.
Wed 26/10/05 at 14:07
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I like christmas.
Wed 26/10/05 at 14:02
Regular
schummmi wrote:
> you boring old farts!!!!!

Not at all.
We want Christmas to feel like Christmas. Not the quarter of the year leading up to it. Any music/decorations/lights before December just waters down the real thing. Christmas hasn't felt like Christmas in years, and it might be a bit that I'm growing up but it's also a bit that "commercial" Christmas gets stretched so much.

Fair enough they can say "start Christmas shopping", just leave off with the decor and atmos until the real time.
Wed 26/10/05 at 11:18
Regular
Shops start selling christmas stuff as soon as the kids go back to school.

It's a bit ridiculous really. I think now christmas stuff should be up / on sale until december 1st. Does that make me a miserable old sod?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.