GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Beckham"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/10/05 at 22:31
Regular
Should beckham still be the England captain. I think he should stick to the day job. having affairs with the like of rebecca loos!!!!!! :):O
Fri 28/10/05 at 15:07
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Give the band to Terry I say.
Fri 28/10/05 at 14:33
Regular
"Kaiserfan"
He is terrible more overrated than WAYNE 'England will win the world cup with this wonderkid' ROONEY
Thu 27/10/05 at 16:02
Regular
"youngest regular"
Please ban him....please.
Not for me,not for you,but for the sake of all god damn humanity.
Thu 27/10/05 at 16:00
Regular
"Dole scum"
Just because we have a forum for intelligent chat doesn't mean you're obliged to make moronic posts in Gen Chat.

Yes, it's a 'post anything' area, but spam is still spam, wherever you post it. The only place spam is appropriate is in my belly.
Tue 25/10/05 at 22:37
Regular
when has the general chat become intellgent. there is a special room for the intellegent chat. Here we go people will start saying there is a special room for sport aswell oh well il have to take the critisism.
Tue 25/10/05 at 22:35
Regular
"gran turismo master"
for example we have a sports section and a general chat section
beckham should be in sport and great websites can be put in general chat
Tue 25/10/05 at 22:34
Regular
It's not "illegal", only, you shouldn't keep making topics like this. They're not exactly for intelligent discussion, let's be honest.
Tue 25/10/05 at 22:33
Regular
why is it illegal to post them in a different forum i did not know that. only knew it from what "TNC" has said
Tue 25/10/05 at 22:32
Regular
Should you still be on the forums? Having made topics like this!!!!!! :):O
Tue 25/10/05 at 22:31
Regular
"gran turismo master"
you should really be posting these in the sports threads
not here

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.