GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Harry Kewell"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/10/05 at 20:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
looks like a muppet. Sort your hair out lad

Thank god United didn't waste more money on buying him
Thu 27/10/05 at 16:31
Regular
Hmm... forgot Hamann was in there. Perhaps you're right.

Still, the defence was weak. Warnock's put in some good performances this season - notably against Man Utd - but he was arguably at fault for the winning goal. Whitbread and Raven didn't look ready either.

I just found it difficult to pinpoint the reason for the loss. It's not as if the team weren't trying, and the amount of chances created in the first half suggested that the questionable tactic of two target men wasn't such a bad idea.
Thu 27/10/05 at 15:43
Regular
Mav wrote:
> I think the problem was that Benitez just didn't pick a strong enough
> side. It wasn't a question of effort or tactics, Palace were simply
> the better team.

--

Really? Regulars playing - Crouch, Morientes, Gerrard, Hyypia, Warnock. Add in experienced squad members like Kewell and Hamann, coupled with people like Garcia coming on.

This wasn't another Burnley or Barnet or whoever the hell that team was that dumped the kids out of the F.A Cup last season. This was a team of players who should do a lot better. Blame can't fall on them, though, it's the managers fault. For oh so many things.

It wasn't just me, pretty much every (sensible) Liverpool fan was shouting for Mikey's return. Not enough money, says Rafa. Ignore £15 million spend on Crouch, Sissoko and a bunch of reserve team wasters. Ignore the £10 million we bid for Simao. Nope, no money there, time to go out on the streets and beg for us.

I hate Rafa. Rant over, for now.
Thu 27/10/05 at 13:31
Regular
I think the problem was that Benitez just didn't pick a strong enough side. It wasn't a question of effort or tactics, Palace were simply the better team.

Sure, Gerrard featured, but he wasn't 100% and probably used the game mainly to shake off his injury to be ready for the Premiership at the weekend. I doubt he expected to play the whole game.
Thu 27/10/05 at 12:26
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
just wanted to remind any liverpool followers that im a palace fan...:D!!!

i dont need to say anything, you know!
Tue 25/10/05 at 22:03
oh my, what on earth is Kewell playing at

Worse than Beckham's ever was.
Tue 25/10/05 at 21:56
Regular
Benitez really is an arrogant mardy arsed nobtard.
Tue 25/10/05 at 21:23
Regular
Is Cisse dead or just not spanish/tall enough?

And yes, Kewell is a muppet however I'm sure 99% of this forum already new that.
Tue 25/10/05 at 20:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
looks like a muppet. Sort your hair out lad

Thank god United didn't waste more money on buying him

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.