GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which Gamecube games do YOU want?!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/06/01 at 00:42
Regular
Out of these launch titles, pick which ones you want... and don't forget to say why!

Nintendo
Luigi's Mansion
NBA Courtside
Pikmin
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Wave Race: Blue Storm

Acclaim
All-Star Baseball 2002
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2
Extreme-G 3
NFL Quarterback Club 2002

Midway
NFL Blitz 2002
NHL Hitz 2002

Rare
Star Fox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet

Silicon Knights
Eternal Darkness

Lucas Arts
Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron 2

EA
Madden NFL 2002

Sega
Super Monkey Ball

Kemco
Batman Dark Tomorrow
Sat 09/06/01 at 00:42
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Out of these launch titles, pick which ones you want... and don't forget to say why!

Nintendo
Luigi's Mansion
NBA Courtside
Pikmin
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Wave Race: Blue Storm

Acclaim
All-Star Baseball 2002
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2
Extreme-G 3
NFL Quarterback Club 2002

Midway
NFL Blitz 2002
NHL Hitz 2002

Rare
Star Fox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet

Silicon Knights
Eternal Darkness

Lucas Arts
Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron 2

EA
Madden NFL 2002

Sega
Super Monkey Ball

Kemco
Batman Dark Tomorrow
Sat 09/06/01 at 00:48
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Nintendo

Mine Are:

1 - Luigi's Mansion
2 - Pikmin
3 - Star Fox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet

(No Particluar Order)

I only want three...

The problem I had with my N64 was that being 15-16-17 and working at Sainsbury's I spent my money on nothing but N64 games.... I picked up the 'classics' faster than Stephanie McMahon picks up her first 'customer' and I built my collection up from about 7 to 25 in about 2 years... scary, especially when you consider I am the ONLY person in my family that buys games!!!

I really want to take time to enjoy my Gamecube... I'm not going to rush getting games, I might get SFA and PIKMIN @ launch and luigi a bit later... I think that these 3 and the main Mario game should last me until AT LEAST Autumn 2002!

Don't rush things, you don't need ALL the games... it will spoil it...

Game: Er... that's about it!
Sat 09/06/01 at 08:32
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Eternal Darkness - I love the Resident Evil games, and I hear this is going to be similar but with a touch of class about it.

Rave Wace: Slue Borm - The original is still regulary in my N64. I will appriciate some new tracks to race on.
Sat 09/06/01 at 10:13
Regular
"Whatever!"
Wave Race: Blue Storm - Alway loved the N64 version, hopefully this will be just as good if not better. Never got the chance to own it on N64 so will have to get it on GC instead!!

Super Smash Bros. Melee - The first game was brilliant. This one looks amazing and should continue from where the last one finished!!

Luigis Mansion - Seems kind of weird but being a launch title will have to pick it up seeing as there will be no Mario just yet!!

Star Fox Adventures - Rare's first outing on the GC, what would we do without them?? All their games are class and this should be no exception!!

Eternal Darkness - Been waiting a long time for it to come out on the N64 but now a GC title should be all the more better!! Sounds like a great game!!

Star Wars Rogue Squadron II - Possibly the best Star Wars game ever? Im sure it will be and being based after the original trilogy it will be must have game!!
Sat 09/06/01 at 19:47
Regular
Without intending to mean any offence to GC fans, I see no games that I would be likely to want to buy. OK, I would be happy to play many of them, but I am far more likely to buy an X-BOX when it comes out, since there are games that I might play on that system!
Sat 09/06/01 at 19:53
Regular
I would get starfox adventures: dinosaur planet because it's made by Rare, I've been awaiting it on the 64 for ages so i'm definatly gonna get it for the GC, It looks and sounds amazing.
and I would get Luigi's manshion because it's a mario game and I know it will be good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.