GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worldwide launch?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/10/05 at 17:15
Regular
"8==="
[URL]http://specialreserve.co.uk/n_3568-news.html[/URL]
Tue 08/11/05 at 19:57
Regular
Not to mention the localisation process.
Tue 08/11/05 at 19:56
Regular
It's the matter of preperation. Creating enough consoles for a worldwide launch and pumping money into all regions in terms of advertisement is a tough undertaking.
Tue 08/11/05 at 15:34
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Good idea really. I've never understood why some countries get hardware and games months before others.
Mon 07/11/05 at 21:23
Regular
"NJAN"
Glad to see they are learning from the other players in the field. Even if it is from Microsoft - the Xbox interests me more even tho I have a PS2, but M$ just throw a mountain of money at stuff which I dont like too much.

Here's hoping that Nintendo launch the Revolution at the end of the summer in Japan, November in the US and (please GOD) December in Europe. This should give them a bit more breathing space (see: Microsoft) to fill up stock levels etc and continue to keep people happy after the launch day.
Tue 25/10/05 at 20:40
Regular
Cuts down on importing too.

Although I'd probably still import, even with shipping costs games work out cheaper :/
Tue 25/10/05 at 20:33
Regular
Worldwide launch for the big releases is a very usual thing for Nintendo these days. The DS was launched in 2 territories.

As for June? Not a chance.

The console will be avalible worldwide by the beginning of November and the system will probably launch in Japan in September.
Tue 25/10/05 at 18:57
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:

> Worldwide Zelda got me more moist though.
Tue 25/10/05 at 18:13
Regular
"8==="
It'd serve them well if they could get the jump on the PS3 in some sectors.
Tue 25/10/05 at 18:10
"period drama"
It's just so they can make as big an impact as possible world-wide, and have some half-decent sales figures to start off with. But who cares, if it's true, I'm happy.

Worldwide Zelda got me more moist though.
Tue 25/10/05 at 17:26
Regular
"8==="
Nah, we're in space as far as they're concerned.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.