GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"regular now"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/06/01 at 00:06
Regular
we-hey, just saw the change from the hideously inacurate title of newbie to the equally inacurate but less hideous title of regular. Hi again everyone.
Sat 09/06/01 at 00:06
Regular
we-hey, just saw the change from the hideously inacurate title of newbie to the equally inacurate but less hideous title of regular. Hi again everyone.
Sat 09/06/01 at 00:16
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Well Done :)
Sat 09/06/01 at 00:31
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
The next person to post a "I am a regular!" post is going to get violently prodded in many painful ways.
Sat 09/06/01 at 16:53
Regular
Traitor to the Newbies!!

What do you want to be a regular for, anyway. I'm "Proud to be a newbie", and I want my life to stay that way! :-)

(Not that I really care...)
Sat 09/06/01 at 17:02
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Stop all ready with the Newbie post, nobody cares.

And Dr if you mean Allen Iverson then he certinaly does, Philey are da best an will win the Playoffs easy. I'ts 1-0 at the moment and we got court advantage
Sat 09/06/01 at 18:57
Regular
I think you will find the score is now 1-1, Lakers won last night.
Sat 09/06/01 at 19:38
I h8 all this stuff about being a newbie or whatever.
It says i'm a newbie but i had to log in again as someone else cos it wouldn't let me in :(
but i really couldn't give a flying fu*k about being a newbie or being a regular because i kno who i am and some day-counting computer does not!
Sat 09/06/01 at 19:39
Some people like you are treated badly because you have no useage of grammar or punctuation.
Sat 09/06/01 at 19:46
oooohhhhh..........get her.
Wots up ur /\ss (most probably a kickstart vibrator). But if u don't get it its short hand townie language.
It just makes it easy to type( i'm sorry i can't be cool and perfect like u).
Sat 09/06/01 at 19:49
Regular
"Hoo Har"
TDWWTFS wrote:
> oooohhhhh..........get her.
Wots up ur /\ss (most probably a
> kickstart vibrator). But if u don't get it its short hand townie
> language.
It just makes it easy to type( i'm sorry i can't be cool
> and perfect like u).

Hey TD, Your not allowed to come to FOG and speak like that to fellow members, havnt you read rules for newbies. You'll never be liked and never be a notable. And boy what a perverted mind you have!!!

:0

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.