GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Sopranos"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/10/05 at 22:17
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Only (gangster) crime series I can think of, but it's brilliant. Great plots, empathy with the characters, twists and the focused yet wanton violence in some scenes makes this fooking excellent. Anyone watch?
Mon 24/10/05 at 11:23
Regular
"serenity now!"
Yeah one of the best shows around, if not the best. I went back to S1 E1 recently and am currently making my way up to the end - currently half-way through series 4.

Paulie and Sil are both too funny, especially Sil's Michael Corleone impression.
Sun 23/10/05 at 23:30
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I've seen a fair few episodes. We've got some boxsets lying around somewhere.

It is a quality programme. It's right up my alley really because I'm a big fan of the gangster movie genre, and there are so many references to movies such as The Godfather and Goodfellas.

It's incredibly funny at times, while remaining brutal and serious at others. It has it all really, I can't fault it.
Sun 23/10/05 at 22:17
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Only (gangster) crime series I can think of, but it's brilliant. Great plots, empathy with the characters, twists and the focused yet wanton violence in some scenes makes this fooking excellent. Anyone watch?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.