GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Time to start panicking?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/10/05 at 21:15
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4365956.stm[/URL]

But...rest of Europe first?

[URL]http://www.pocketmonkey.co.uk/images/birdies.gif[/URL]

It's like the host can travel...somehow...with some kind of device to get over water. Must be terrorbirds.

f'kd.
Sun 23/10/05 at 13:15
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
monkey_man wrote:
> They should test it on criminals first.

I'll second that.
Sat 22/10/05 at 22:33
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
tnc wrote:
> Personally (I keep
> chickens) I think it would be a good idea to introduce a register. I
> don't want to see my chickens killed, but equally I'd rather the
> disease didn't become an epidemic in the UK aswell.

Just quarantine yourself. At least you'd have something to eat...unless they ate you first.

Apparently there's been a flu amongst dogs in the US for years, kills thousands of them and there's no cure. Hasn't spread to Humans yet, but it's just a matter of time with that too.
Sat 22/10/05 at 20:34
Regular
If you want to stain yourself then it's probably worth picking up Saturday's Telegraph.

About a woman who caught Avian Flu and managed to live. She said the pain was so unbearable she thought she was in hell. Also, she managed to contract the disease when she was about 100 miles away from her chickens.

There's something else, the government want to introduce a register of people who keep chickens. Naturally people like farmers don't want to join after the culls of foot and mouth. Personally (I keep chickens) I think it would be a good idea to introduce a register. I don't want to see my chickens killed, but equally I'd rather the disease didn't become an epidemic in the UK aswell.
Sat 22/10/05 at 18:21
Regular
"0228"
More specifically arsonists.
Sat 22/10/05 at 18:00
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
They should test it on criminals first.
Sat 22/10/05 at 17:58
Regular
It has to mutate for it to become seriously dangerous and by then a vaccine is likely to exist.
Sat 22/10/05 at 17:19
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I was only joking.

I know. Just making a point as I know people who are steadfast in this complete breakdown idea. :D
Sat 22/10/05 at 14:58
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I was only joking.
Sat 22/10/05 at 14:54
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
SHEEPY wrote:
> It would be cool to see a complete social breakdown, shame about the
> deaths.

I always think that people that think this would be the first to wail like girls if it ever occured.
Sat 22/10/05 at 12:57
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Parrot makes me laugh, it is like some sort of Monty Python sketch.

It would be cool to see a complete social breakdown, shame about the deaths.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.