GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Now this puts the willies up me..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/10/05 at 15:52
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/3406/Ghost_Girl.html[/URL]

Real or not (it's clearly a cat, or a chupacabra, or something) just imagine yourself in that place, at that time, under those circumstances.

EDIT: As Tiltawhirl quite rightly points out, it must be rubbish to be foreign. Thanks, Tilt lol!

Wooohhooohoohohhhh *rattle chains*
Thu 27/10/05 at 23:24
Regular
"Catch it!"
schummmi wrote:
> yuck that was horrible

Why?
Tue 25/10/05 at 22:43
Regular
yuck that was horrible
Tue 25/10/05 at 22:41
Regular
[URL]http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.com/haunted_painting.html[/URL]

obviously a load of bullocks, but freaky all the same.
Sat 22/10/05 at 20:10
Regular
"Baros!!!"
[URL]http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/5185/Scare_Tactics_Monster_Man.html?autoplay=true[/URL]

This is class. Made me laugh so much.
Sat 22/10/05 at 19:57
Regular
I have seen 'something' on it's hands and knees scuttle past me once. I have to say i've never been so scared in my life. I was in the middle of a field as well and ran for my life. Started crying and all.
Sat 22/10/05 at 19:12
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I saw a ghost once. It was green.

Although that's not the strangest supernatural thing I've ever seen. I saw a living cartoon stickman.

Long story, and the men in white jackets would get here before the end.
Sat 22/10/05 at 18:58
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Made my hairs stick up on my back.

I never beileived in ghosts until I saw one the once. Me and my mates were placking tracker over the school. It was dark out. We had just finished playing and I had to get my bike which was leaning on the bench outside. I heard leaves crunching so I looked up to see a white figure walking. I froze and couldn't shout my mates and had a funny sensation in my body.

Then I just ran to the gates and told my mates they went down and saw nothing and they have never beleived me.

Not sure whether that is real or not though.
Sat 22/10/05 at 16:36
Regular
"Catch it!"
Just watched the very again propaly it look's like a girl with long hair.
Sat 22/10/05 at 13:19
Regular
"Catch it!"
I live in a victorian house seen some.
Sat 22/10/05 at 12:49
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I'd like to see a ghost but never have so far. I work in a 500 year old building but have never encountered anything.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.