GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When Idiots Get Knocked Over, Spill, or Fall Out Of Cupboards"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/10/05 at 22:52
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4360054.stm[/URL]

To be fair, Howe started it, probably thought she was an easy target. But no, just a big mouth. Like two very loud and annoying brick walls having a fight.
Fri 21/10/05 at 18:51
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Joan Rivers is just a b*tch just like other men hating women such as Germaine Greer.

And she looks like she's made out of plastic.
Fri 21/10/05 at 18:22
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
They're both stupid, must have been highly excited or somthing, she was completley over the top!!
Fri 21/10/05 at 15:47
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Not a good decision on the guests unless you are indeed looking for a fight considering Rivers isn't very pc and Howe could pick a fight in an empty room and probably find about 6 racists as well. Funny though
Fri 21/10/05 at 10:58
"High polygon count"
Blank wrote:
> He didn't call her racist, he said the word "black" offended
> her, which is quite separate altogether.

Not to mention ridiculous.

And given the context, I rather suspect that his "no she's not a racist" comment was said in a sarcastic tone, which is akin to saying she is.
Fri 21/10/05 at 09:08
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
It was obviously in the context of skin colour though.

No-one got my TMWRNJ joke :(
Fri 21/10/05 at 03:21
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
He didn't call her racist, he said the word "black" offended her, which is quite separate altogether.
Thu 20/10/05 at 23:20
"High polygon count"
Yeah, but there was no need to turn it into an argument.

From the quotes given, Rivers said nothing remotely racist. If anything, it was Purves' comments that Howe disagreed with, so why he started arguing with Rivers is questionable at best.

I've seen Howe on TV a few times, and he does have a tendency to provoke things. I think the 'chip on the shoulder' comment was quite accurate.
Thu 20/10/05 at 23:12
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Well, considering they were talking about race...

but yeah, that's silly.
Thu 20/10/05 at 23:06
"High polygon count"
I think it's a classic example of how some people can manage to turn anything in to a race argument.
Thu 20/10/05 at 23:05
Regular
"8==="
Well that's a calm and calculated way to get a celebrity to give your film some free publicity, she certainly rose to the bait there and really exploded with some rather childish language.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.