GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FantasyMeister on Killzone..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Killzone'.
Mon 04/10/04 at 19:27
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Logged into CS for first time and saw this message.

*worships FM*
Tue 05/10/04 at 13:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I killed him a couple of times in Socom, he got me a couple of times. Good time was had by all :-D
Tue 05/10/04 at 11:11
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
I tried to kill him in Socom once, but he killed me instead.
Tue 05/10/04 at 09:59
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> In honour of this thread I've changed my tag. ;)

I'll take 72.

1 to me, and 71 to my friends of the same name.
Mon 04/10/04 at 23:59
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I have that for pc for about a year now, I just haven't played it because of the costs.
Mon 04/10/04 at 23:00
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Just get FFXI for your PC.

Failing that, XBox has Fable coming out for it, plus Level-5 (who did Dark Chronicle) have another MMORPG in the wings, again for the XBox.

I've got FFXI so I'm not really console gaming much at all at present.
Mon 04/10/04 at 22:56
Regular
A fat nerdy monkey man?

No-thank you, I'll do the laughing thank you very much. As for the company, I've just gone back into animation again, hoping to do some more little episode things.

I wonder if it's worth getting a PS2 or X-Box for online play or something mind.. Gamecube is running it's limit at the moment. Cept Skies, but there's always room for Skies and I think I'd rather play it on the Dreamcast because they've RUINED the music on the Cube.
Mon 04/10/04 at 22:50
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> I knew him BEFORE he was famous.

Y'see, we should have started a company back then and become billionaires. You could be Steve Ballmer and I could have been Bill Gat... no wait, I'LL be Steve Ballmer and YOU can be Bil.... no, wait... you can be Bill Gates AND Steve Ballmer and I'll just spend all day laughing ;)
Mon 04/10/04 at 22:47
Regular
AliBoy wrote:
> So killzone worth pre-ordering then?
>
> :-)

I can honestly say that if it's anything like what I've played so far then you should organise a day trip over to Europe and break into Guerilla's offices and nick it as soon as it goes gold.

However, being cynical old me, how many times have we seen games look and play good in pre-gold phases only to be not so great when they get released?

So now I don't care if it's hyped to the hilt, I never pre-order. I'll probably buy on release day though because I'd have seen the US reviews by then (they should get it the week before us).
Mon 04/10/04 at 21:41
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
So killzone worth pre-ordering then?

:-)
Mon 04/10/04 at 21:40
Regular
I knew him BEFORE he was famous.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.