GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 game to Xbox"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/06/01 at 20:56
Regular
Microsoft despite being a "big" company doesn't make them any good,The way they hire people to protect their files is to track hackers and then offer them a job or they go to jail. even the microsoft web pages don't let you out without a hassle.

coming back to my point,
Some PSone games are having their sequels on the xbox like Munch's Oddysee and Dino Crises 3 for exclusives but i'm just asking you lot who actually gives a toss.
Sun 10/06/01 at 11:56
Regular
lol
Sun 10/06/01 at 11:51
LOL
Sat 09/06/01 at 23:04
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
QuakeTheRoom wrote:
But I'm sure
> X-Box will be a handy door stop for anyone that buys it.

More like a wheel stop for the tyres on planes to stop them moving when they are on the ground. Its bigger than my house I reakon i'll buy one open up the case take everything out and then move in. I think everyone should buy one for a homeless person, it will take homeless ness right down, and that will be one less thing for Mr Blair to worry about.
Sat 09/06/01 at 18:06
Regular
"Whatever!"
Mr Sony would kick a$$!!!
Sat 09/06/01 at 18:04
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Bill Gates would pay someone else to fight. Whereas Mr Sony is probably deadly in most martial arts. Mr Sony would remain standing with his arm raised high in victory!
Sat 09/06/01 at 18:01
Who do you think would win a fight between Bill Gates and Mr Sony? :)
Sat 09/06/01 at 17:50
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Can't say it bothers me that much that the x-box has "stolen" some PS games to release when it comes out because these games aren't the best games that we have. If they were to take the best ones then I'd become very angry. Probably gather a large group and going have some words with Mr "Microsoft" and mr "Sony".
Sat 09/06/01 at 17:46
mattyboy wrote:
> I think Microsoft actually tried to pursuade Squaresoft and the
> developers of GT3 (Polyphony digital I believe) away from Sony to
> make X Box exclusives!! Hah, the last laugh is on them because both
> companies refused!! I may be wrong but arent Final Fantasy X,XI and
> XII now PS2 exclusives??

They're not exclusives, but they said they're sticking with Sony because they can do a lot more, they can make bigger and better games with Playstation 2 than they can with other next gen consoles.

Microsoft should try to be a bit more original. Sony didn't gain loyalty by stealing games from previous consoles. It's cheating. Previous Playstation owners and fans of games like Abes Exodus will go with X-Box for the games like Munch's Oddysee, but they will soon relise that Playstation 2 will have better and totally original games just like on the Playstation. I don't think the X-Box is going to appeal to a large audience. I heard that it crashes every ten minutes and can become slow in multiplayer games. I dont know if this is correct though.

Im personally sticking with Sony. X-Box is going to get Microsoft bankrupt. They should stick at what they're good at. But I'm sure X-Box will be a handy door stop for anyone that buys it.
Sat 09/06/01 at 16:13
Regular
"Back For Good"
Microsoft must think their king of the gaming business but this is other people's turf man and they're gona get their butts kicked so so badly.
Sat 09/06/01 at 16:04
Regular
"Whatever!"
I think Microsoft actually tried to pursuade Squaresoft and the developers of GT3 (Polyphony digital I believe) away from Sony to make X Box exclusives!! Hah, the last laugh is on them because both companies refused!! I may be wrong but arent Final Fantasy X,XI and XII now PS2 exclusives??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.