GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Naughty Ronaldo dribbles his way into jail"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/10/05 at 18:18
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Yeah, ignore the title, m8.

[URL]http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1199627,00.html[/URL]

That's a very bad baby giraffe.
Thu 20/10/05 at 19:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Cycloon wrote:
> You sound like my girlfriend

Kawada wrote:
> While yes it is true i am a sl*t

Ah i see why you're going out with her :-D
Thu 20/10/05 at 19:08
Regular
"You have a choice"
heh heh...well i suppose Rooney's more of an elephant than a giraffe so u have a valid point...
Thu 20/10/05 at 17:35
Regular
"tokyo police club"
He is the most repulsive giraffe I have ever set my eyes upon.
Thu 20/10/05 at 17:27
Regular
"You have a choice"
If he did it (but portrugese ppl are so luvly! RUI COSTA!!!!!!) than hope he gets done.

If, which is more likely I think, he didn't than I have full confidence that little miss short-of-cash will be having her meals provided for her for a while. Maybe someone could teach her what the real meaning of Rape is by makin her share a cell with "Big man Bubba"...
Thu 20/10/05 at 16:00
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You sound like my girlfriend

/cry
Thu 20/10/05 at 14:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Now how can anyone say no to that? Sex on legs
Thu 20/10/05 at 14:08
Regular
heh, you'll love my sig i have on another forum kawada [URL]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mandeep.bains/ronSIG.jpg[/URL]
Thu 20/10/05 at 13:59
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> You're joking! Really?
>
> You might not be able to say no to him but others would be able to
> resist him :)

While yes it is true i am a sl*t Twinkletoes is so beautiful no woman or man could ever say no to his chipmunk smile and beautiful hair. That is even before he shows off his magical footwork.

Don't try and lie we all know you'd be on your back faster than an Arsenal player at the first sign of physical contact if he asked you for some :-D
Thu 20/10/05 at 10:34
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I think I'd send Dickov down for indecent exposure. Even when fully clothed.
Thu 20/10/05 at 10:14
Regular
I'm surprised any footballers get laid without conducting a full background check and signing a pre-contract these days. But anyway, just can't seem to believe this one. He's such a nice lad etc etc

Whereas Dickov and Van Persie will always be rapists. No matter what any so called court says to me. Yep, I saw no evidence, but look at Van Persies pointy rat-face. Rapist.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.