GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kewell"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/10/05 at 18:30
According to The Times

Harry Kewell will be asked today to miss out on the glamour of a trip to the Robin Park Arena, where Liverpool's reserves play those of Wigan Athletic tonight, and board a plane to Brussels to help the European champions defend their title.

---

mwahahahaha
Thu 20/10/05 at 22:24
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Crouch...high heights...stop mixing metaphors, it's confusing....
Wed 19/10/05 at 15:31
Regular
Rafa seems to think Kewell can improve Crouch's game. Wrong. Kewell improves noones game and Crouch cannot possibly lift his game past the incredibly high heights he's hit this season. World Player of the Year, that man.
Tue 18/10/05 at 20:08
Regular
Cool, didnt know they played there... I drive past everyday.

Might go watch a few crappy games.
Tue 18/10/05 at 20:06
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Hey, Robin Park has a Poundstretcher, it's no laughing matter.
Tue 18/10/05 at 18:30
According to The Times

Harry Kewell will be asked today to miss out on the glamour of a trip to the Robin Park Arena, where Liverpool's reserves play those of Wigan Athletic tonight, and board a plane to Brussels to help the European champions defend their title.

---

mwahahahaha

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.