GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Last game you got?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/10/04 at 17:39
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Bit like the last film you watched thread in music and movies forum, but just games.

I'll start:

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
Sat 09/10/04 at 17:03
Regular
"boom boom click"
Fable on xbox and THUG on ps2. i have to puy tony.H games on ps2 as the controller is the best for them.
Sat 09/10/04 at 08:43
Regular
"Socom 3 > All."
SOCOM II with a network adaptor, havent been outside to get another game since
Fri 08/10/04 at 08:20
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Advent Children should be good I agree, they'll have to mutilate it pretty badly for me not to want to see it. They'd be stupid to make the FF7 sequel anything but an RPG, seems as that's the format that was so successful originally. if they make it Kingdom Hearts-esque I'd be very displeased.

I wonder if the film or the sequel will still base themselves around materia? I'd have thought that the film wouldn't be, but we'll just have to wait and see.

PC
Fri 08/10/04 at 06:50
Regular
"Monochromatic"
witch-king wrote:
> Methinks you will when the FF7 sequel comes out. I'm almost certain
> you and I are not on the same wavelength bullett.

I've been told it isn't an RPG therefore i'm lacking interest, as it's a PS2 game i'll rent it if it is, i'm more interested in the movie at the moment.
Fri 08/10/04 at 06:46
Regular
"Bicycle"
Ratchet and Clank.

Spunky.
Fri 08/10/04 at 02:23
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Psi-Ops: Mindgate Conspiracy. Brilliant concept and it's been pulled off very well.
Wed 06/10/04 at 12:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Phantom Brave
Wed 06/10/04 at 10:41
Regular
Maybe, but you can explain your defense to my solicitor.
Wed 06/10/04 at 10:28
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Methinks you will when the FF7 sequel comes out. I'm almost certain you and I are not on the same wavelength bullett.
Wed 06/10/04 at 08:43
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Broken sword 3, 11 months ago, dont think i'll be getting another console.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.