GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ID Cards"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/10/05 at 12:13
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4348942.stm[/URL]

What's the betting we're going to start getting advised on what haircuts to have? More and more like China everyday.

In a sort of related topic, which country would you rather live in than here?
Mon 17/10/05 at 12:13
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4348942.stm[/URL]

What's the betting we're going to start getting advised on what haircuts to have? More and more like China everyday.

In a sort of related topic, which country would you rather live in than here?
Mon 17/10/05 at 12:18
Regular
"Captain to you."
Gaztopia with me as king once the cleansing is finished.

I'm all for the ID cards i think they just need 1 person to work on it and say 'Heres the card and this is how it will work' rather than all this debate crap.
Mon 17/10/05 at 12:22
Regular
What are they going to do if I don't have my ID card, KILL ME?

"But it is expected most people will want a combined passport and ID card, costing an estimated £93 each to make." £93? Hoho.
Mon 17/10/05 at 12:27
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
It's the reasons they're pretending we should have them that gets me - terrorism? What about when the IRA were bombing London since forever? Didn't need them then, eh? It feels like shouting at a brick wall though. Not a lot of people are in favour of the cards, yet the people in power just carry on as if nobody is opposed. Way to ignore the populace, jerkwads!
Mon 17/10/05 at 12:32
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'm not completely opposed to the idea of these things, but making us pay and forcing them on us is completely unnecessary.

I think the best way to introduce these would be as a replacement or improvement for passports. People would soon pick them up if there was no pressure. If they're worried about terrorbombers getting in, then isn't the problem at our borders?
Mon 17/10/05 at 12:33
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> In a sort of related topic, which country would you rather live in
> than here?

Australia, they never do anything/say anything.

Sounds great to me.
Mon 17/10/05 at 12:39
Regular
"Captain to you."
gamesfreak wrote:
> Australia, they never do anything/say anything.

It's going to be a nuclear waste dump.
Mon 17/10/05 at 12:43
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=130769&forumid=423[/URL]
Mon 17/10/05 at 13:08
Regular
I'd rather live in Canada - it's where I plan to retire to.
Mon 17/10/05 at 14:01
Regular
"..."
Solution - free 'Regain' on the NHS and a cull of people with Brown Eyes. Sounds good to me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.