GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A lil' Sing Song?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/06/01 at 16:37
Regular
This might be a bit of A lame topic and I'm really sorry if it is, but someone else gave me this idea. So dont complain.

But has anyone got any little rhymes, or jokes. You know funny rhymes. I just thoguht this might be a little fun as there arnt a lot of good topics at the moment. (And yes that is including mine.)

:)

Oh and by the way, this smiley face: :)
is now my trademark

Fri 08/06/01 at 16:37
Regular
"Hoo Har"
This might be a bit of A lame topic and I'm really sorry if it is, but someone else gave me this idea. So dont complain.

But has anyone got any little rhymes, or jokes. You know funny rhymes. I just thoguht this might be a little fun as there arnt a lot of good topics at the moment. (And yes that is including mine.)

Oh and by the way, this smiley face: :)
is now my trademark

Fri 08/06/01 at 16:40
"High polygon count"
There once was a sailor name Hopper.
By Christ he had a whopper.
Twice round his neck,
Once round the deck,
And back up his ar.. as a stopper.
Fri 08/06/01 at 17:40
There once was a man named Hyde
who fell down a sewer and died
his unfortunate brother
fell into another
and now they're interred side by side
Fri 08/06/01 at 18:15
she was on the bridge at midnight,
her lips were all a quiver,
she gave a cough,
her leg fell off,
and floated down the river.
Sun 10/06/01 at 11:21
Regular
Oh, We've got that notion,
That we'd quite like to sail the ocean,
So We're building a big boat to help us across,

Etc. etc.

P.s. Why do these guys need the help of the odd god in order to go and get some wood? Are they lazy or what? :-)

(I'm talking about B&W in case you hadn't noticed)
Sun 10/06/01 at 14:39
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
There was an old lady in '82 poleyvoo. There was an old lady in '82 poleyvoo. There was an old lady in '82 did a fart and off it flew.Inkypinkypoleyvoooo.

The fart went rolling down the street poleyvoo. The fart went rolling down the street poleyvoo. The fart went rolling down the street knocked a copper off his feet. Inkypinkypoleyvoooo.

The copper got out his rusty pistol poleyvoo. The copper got out his rusty pistol poleyvoo.The copper got out his rusty pistol blew the fart from here to Bristol inkypinkypoleyvoooo.

Bristol rovers were playing at home poleyvoo.Bristol rovers were playing at home poleyvoo.Bristol rovers were playing at home kicked the fart from here to rome inkypinkypoleyvoooo.

Julieus Ceasaer was drinking his drink poleyvoo.Julieus Ceasaer was drinking his drink poleyvoo.Julieus Ceasaer was drinking his drink opened his mouth the fart went in inkypinkypoleyvoooo.

The fart went rolling down his spine poleyvoo.The fart went rolling down his spine poleyvoo.The fart went rolling down his spine knocked his balls straight out of line inkypinkypoleyvoooo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.