GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rafa on Cisse"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/10/05 at 21:33
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
From the BBC sport site.

It's like, "yep, that makes sense, Rafa...Yep, fair point...Well duuuuur!"

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez on his relationship with Djibril Cisse:

"We shook hands, we are both professionals.

"He worked hard, scored the goal and got us the win.

"And for him, after he broke his leg at Blackburn last season, this was a better outcome."
Mon 17/10/05 at 19:09
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I'm so happy you got Crouch... We got Baros

=D =D =D
Mon 17/10/05 at 18:40
Regular
Cisse isn't really an excellent player, not yet.

He's got pace and power, but just is nowhere near as natural a finisher as someone like Michael Owen.
Mon 17/10/05 at 18:05
Regular
Blank wrote:
> Crouch was good last season, he proved himself then. Baros didn't
> score any more, did he?

Crouch is a solid player, I stand by that, despite some lacklustre performances.

Meanwhile Cisse is about 3 million times better.
Mon 17/10/05 at 00:17
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Crouch was good last season, he proved himself then. Baros didn't score any more, did he?
Sun 16/10/05 at 19:39
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
wha?
Sun 16/10/05 at 19:36
Regular
GingerD wrote:
for all you fans it must be teeth - grindingly
> frustrating!!

--

Really? You sure? Ta.
Sun 16/10/05 at 18:26
Regular
Cisse is a fantastic player. By far Liverpool's best striker and Rafa needs to accept that.
Sun 16/10/05 at 18:17
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
What i cannot for the life of me understand is why Rafa picks Crouch over Cisse! It is completely nonsensical! I mean i dont support liverpool, but for all you fans it must be teeth - grindingly frustrating!!
Sun 16/10/05 at 11:41
Regular
We don't get injuries at Anfield. Wait until the return leg to Ewood. Someone is guaranteed to break their leg. We can but hope it's Crouch.

Who, by the way, looked even more awful than usual. Him & Morientes are terrible, it's depressing - and therefore will be Rafa's 1st choice 2 strikers from here on in.

I still have hope that Morientes will come good. He, unlike Crouch, has proven himself many times, who has proven himself 0 times. I want to buy a pint for every single England fan who booed him against Poland. Although obviously I'd be a poor poor man.
Sun 16/10/05 at 00:10
Regular
Surely not the possibility a sense of humour lying beneath that third line?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.