GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sims4 Product Code"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims'.
Wed 06/10/04 at 07:39
Regular
"Sims4 Product Code"
Hi. I need the UPC or product bar code from Sims4 to be able to play the game. I lost the case. Can anyone help me, or email it to me? Thanks-
Kat-- [email protected]
Wed 06/10/04 at 20:05
"The Will of D."
Or he may be a bit dumb and it's actually the 4th Sims 1 expansion pack product code he needs.
Wed 06/10/04 at 14:35
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The Sims 4!!! Crikey, this guy must have come from the future, probably where product codes have to be bought on the black market, and the only way to get a code safely, and cheaply is to go back in time and retrieve one from more civilised times.

So how far back have you come? A year? 6 Months? a Week?
Wed 06/10/04 at 08:25
Regular
duh, he means Sims 4. Get with the program. *clicks fingers past face*
Wed 06/10/04 at 08:11
Regular
You can have my product bar code but that's about it.

Also do you mean Simcity 4 or the Sims 2?
Wed 06/10/04 at 07:51
Regular
Contact EA.
Wed 06/10/04 at 07:39
Regular
"Sims4 Product Code"
Hi. I need the UPC or product bar code from Sims4 to be able to play the game. I lost the case. Can anyone help me, or email it to me? Thanks-
Kat-- [email protected]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.