GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Internet.... My Second Life!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/06/01 at 16:10
Regular
We all know that every one registered to UKdiscusiions. Loves FOG. Well I know I do. Since I signed up about 6 days ago I've been addicted, and always been on it when i'm on the net.

I've made many friends, people that I've never met in real life. I have to say, that it's like a second life. Some of you probly call me sad. Especially one friend I know, if he see this. But it is.

You probly havnt but have any of you ever played on the game Shenmue, on the Dreamcast. It's a brill game and probly the best one on the DC. But it's just like a second life. You have to find the killer of your farther. But you can pick up anything you want, go where you want and do what you want. It is a truly rare expeiriance.

Does any of you feel the same way about this or do you think I'm sad. Please leave a message.

:)
Fri 08/06/01 at 16:10
Regular
"Hoo Har"
We all know that every one registered to UKdiscusiions. Loves FOG. Well I know I do. Since I signed up about 6 days ago I've been addicted, and always been on it when i'm on the net.

I've made many friends, people that I've never met in real life. I have to say, that it's like a second life. Some of you probly call me sad. Especially one friend I know, if he see this. But it is.

You probly havnt but have any of you ever played on the game Shenmue, on the Dreamcast. It's a brill game and probly the best one on the DC. But it's just like a second life. You have to find the killer of your farther. But you can pick up anything you want, go where you want and do what you want. It is a truly rare expeiriance.

Does any of you feel the same way about this or do you think I'm sad. Please leave a message.

Fri 08/06/01 at 16:13
Regular
Yeah, in this life, I've died twice, and Sheepy is my father. It's very odd.
Fri 08/06/01 at 16:16
Regular
But, eh, when you speak to people they all just say basically the same, thing, until you have found whatthey were telling you to look for, and then they all say something else, truely linear!!
Fri 08/06/01 at 16:16
Regular
"Hoo Har"
LOL
How did you die?????

Fri 08/06/01 at 16:18
Regular
"Hoo Har"
On the net you are compleatly and you take on a whole new personallity. Even if you say you dont, You do without knowing

Fri 08/06/01 at 16:19
Regular
I don't take on a new personality, I am always an arrogent SOB!!
Fri 08/06/01 at 16:20
u sad sad person spider
Fri 08/06/01 at 16:22
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Yeah, in this life, I've died twice, and Sheepy is my father. It's
> very odd.

Don't tell your mother son :D
Fri 08/06/01 at 16:23
Regular
"Hoo Har"
firebreath wrote:
> u sad sad person spider

This is the person I'm talking about. I know him in real life. He gets really jealous and then uses violence. He's only a JAT, so dont worry about him. He'll soon go.

:) (This smile is not for your FB, it's my trademark)
Fri 08/06/01 at 16:25
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Where is everyone today. Noones replying to topics. Maybe because it's Friday.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.