GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tiger Woods 2005"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005'.
Wed 06/10/04 at 09:24
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Anyone got it?

Anyone had problems with it?

Went into my local Asda this weekend to pick it up .. "sorry Sir, it's been recalled" ... hmm methinks.

Goes to Asda a bit further away "sorry Sir, it's been recalled" ... ok maybe they be telling the truth.

Goes to Game (yes I know) "PS2 version has been recalled by EA Sports due to a bug in the game, if you unlock Seve Ballesteros the game crashes"

"EA are printing new copies and will be releasing in November"

Dang I wanted this for online as well :(
Wed 06/10/04 at 16:57
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Looks like SR took back TG2005.
Wed 06/10/04 at 16:14
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> > Seems Xbox has got shafted with Tiger Woods. PS2's got 1 on 1 games
> with tournaments, damn you people! *shakes fist*

That'll be what I'm most interested in, gonna try and work my way up that leaderboard Ryder Cup style against the US :)
Wed 06/10/04 at 13:09
Regular
It's good online when it works, but there's too many bugs in the system to make it worth bothering with.

Seems Xbox has got shafted with Tiger Woods. PS2's got 1 on 1 games with tournaments, damn you people! *shakes fist*

Suppose we've got Link 2004, but that sucks ass.

Just hope EA don't mess up Timesplitters 3, that would be when I get REALLY angry.
Wed 06/10/04 at 12:54
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I think B3 is excellent online.
Wed 06/10/04 at 12:41
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Tis strange - EA and MS have sorted those issues - B3 was online.

Shame it was rubbish online though. EA are idiots.
Wed 06/10/04 at 12:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Madden 2005 isn't online, damn you EA there are some people here who like it you know. I want to be able to blitz the defence with Ray Lewis and sack some guy from Northampton, i want to be able to tear open some person from Bristol's defence and chuck a touchdown pass with McNabb. Bah useless scummy company

I hope when they recall TW2005 they take out that annoying irish get on the commentary, bloomin annoying he is
Wed 06/10/04 at 11:07
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Just checked the SR picture and it's deffo got Network Play on the front cover, I know EA and Microsoft have had a falling out and thats the reason why TW2005 isn't Live enabled for the XBox.

Madden or NFL has never really appealed to me so I wont be getting that :)
Wed 06/10/04 at 10:38
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
Really..ah well better not be any problems with Madden 2005
Wed 06/10/04 at 09:49
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Yep it's deffo online over here, my friend has got it online already, which was part of the reason for getting it.

I'm sure if you look at the game pictures on any of the online shops here it says network play enabled.
Wed 06/10/04 at 09:38
Regular
Is it online on PS2?

I'm pretty sure it's only online in the US, there's no mention of it on the main website and it's definetly not online on Xbox.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.