GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I know it's a long shot..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/10/05 at 20:31
Regular
"0228"
...but I'm desperate.

Is anybody currently doing AQA GCSE with the Lancre Lunch Box tasks? If so, I need a copy of the analysis sheet. If anybody can help me they will forever be regarded as a God.
Thu 13/10/05 at 20:31
Regular
"0228"
...but I'm desperate.

Is anybody currently doing AQA GCSE with the Lancre Lunch Box tasks? If so, I need a copy of the analysis sheet. If anybody can help me they will forever be regarded as a God.
Thu 13/10/05 at 20:33
Regular
"8==="
Heh.

'Lunch Box' tasks? :D
Thu 13/10/05 at 20:37
Regular
"0228"
Thanks, Hedfix!

Emitime, you're online and in year 11 aren't you? Can you help?
Thu 13/10/05 at 20:41
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I dunno if this will work, but have you tried searching http://www.aqa.org.uk?
Thu 13/10/05 at 20:42
Regular
"\\"
JFH wrote:
> Thanks, Hedfix!
>
> Emitime, you're online and in year 11 aren't you? Can you help?

Well. Considering I haven't a clue what you're on about. I doubt it.

Telling us the subject wouldn't hurt though.
Thu 13/10/05 at 20:44
Regular
"0228"
Emitime wrote:
> Telling us the subject wouldn't hurt though.

ICT, but if you were doing it then you'd follow the Lancre Lunch Box reference.

Well, it looks like I'm screwed. i have the design in for tomorrow and that's very hard to put together without an analysis.
Thu 13/10/05 at 20:45
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Well, tbh, that was very stupid.

Internet site anywhere?
Thu 13/10/05 at 20:45
Regular
Are you talking about materials? because thats easy subject, just design something originalish that you think the examiner will like....simple
Thu 13/10/05 at 20:47
Regular
"0228"
Cycloon wrote:
> Internet site anywhere?

Using google, all I found was another message board where somebody was asking the same question as me and failed to get a good reply.

:-(
Thu 13/10/05 at 20:49
Regular
Perhaps ask one of your mates on the same course rather than a bunch of strangers on the net.

Assclown

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.