GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I know it's a long shot..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/10/05 at 20:31
Regular
"0228"
...but I'm desperate.

Is anybody currently doing AQA GCSE with the Lancre Lunch Box tasks? If so, I need a copy of the analysis sheet. If anybody can help me they will forever be regarded as a God.
Sat 15/10/05 at 17:15
Regular
"the burning sky"
When we did the computing equivalent, the whole specification was on the AQA site...
Thu 13/10/05 at 23:59
Regular
"0228"
JFH wrote:
> Should take at least until midnight to finish though.

I'll rephrase that:

Should take until at least 1am to finish though.

I weep.
Thu 13/10/05 at 21:26
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
[URL]http://www.coursework.info[/URL]
[URL]http://www.courseworkbank.co.uk[/URL]

Might help, but I haven't looked through them, so they could be utterly useless.
Thu 13/10/05 at 21:16
Regular
"0228"
MSN's done me proud, at last somebody's online. Should take at least until midnight to finish though.
Thu 13/10/05 at 21:01
"slightlyshortertagl"
www.thestudentroom.co.uk
Thu 13/10/05 at 20:59
Regular
"0228"
I can probably come up with an improvised version and get around 60% and then redo the whole thing over the weekend. Not perfect but better than nothing.

*gets to work*
Thu 13/10/05 at 20:58
Regular
Just don't do it, i got through my gcse's doing most work in the mornings.
and come to think of it, my A-levels weren't much different, and now i'm on a gap year, working at legoland.......hmmmmm....on the other hand do your work son it'll be good for you
Thu 13/10/05 at 20:57
Regular
I'll give you a long bloody shot, right in your face

*splat*
Thu 13/10/05 at 20:54
Regular
"0228"
But it's dark and scary...
Thu 13/10/05 at 20:52
Regular
The telephone.

Or get off your fat ass and walk to one of thier houses, and dont give me any crap about them living miles away... GET WALKING, fatty.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.