GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"People moan about beer advertising at football matches,but the food!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/10/05 at 18:09
Regular
"Catch it!"
Parent's were moaning a couple of month's ago about the beer advert's that are at football pitches and I knew they got rid of some of them. But yesterday when watching t.v I see advert's in the background Mcdonalds now I heard they don't want kids to get obsess. But doing these advert's kids will. Month's ago I also heard heard that they were taking all advert's like mcdonald's adverts and other advert's like coco pops and fat food adverts. But no nothing has happened yet. So does anybody know what's happening?
Thu 13/10/05 at 18:09
Regular
"Catch it!"
Parent's were moaning a couple of month's ago about the beer advert's that are at football pitches and I knew they got rid of some of them. But yesterday when watching t.v I see advert's in the background Mcdonalds now I heard they don't want kids to get obsess. But doing these advert's kids will. Month's ago I also heard heard that they were taking all advert's like mcdonald's adverts and other advert's like coco pops and fat food adverts. But no nothing has happened yet. So does anybody know what's happening?
Thu 13/10/05 at 18:31
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I'm literally speechless.
Thu 13/10/05 at 18:36
Regular
"Catch it!"
Why?
Thu 13/10/05 at 18:38
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Because you talk like how my ass smells. On the inside.
Thu 13/10/05 at 18:41
Regular
"Catch it!"
Must smell nice.
Thu 13/10/05 at 18:42
Regular
"The definitive tag"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> So does anybody know what's happening?

No, nor does anybody give a rats ass.
Thu 13/10/05 at 18:47
Regular
"Touched!"
Spacker school let Bob out early tonight I see..
Thu 13/10/05 at 19:16
Regular
"Catch it!"
No but I got a credit the other day :D
Thu 13/10/05 at 19:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Crossbob, your use of apostrophes is depressing.
Thu 13/10/05 at 19:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Crossbob, your use of English is depressing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.