GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THUG 2 out soon!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tony Hawk's Underground 2'.
Wed 06/10/04 at 16:19
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I personally can't wait as the Tony Hawk's series has not disappointed me yet and this one looks the best yet. Please leave any comments regarding the game on this thread.

Woooo!
Fri 08/10/04 at 14:32
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Pal88 wrote:
> I cannot wait much longer for the next thug game to be out.
> Why oh why do i still have to wait.
> I want to
> nollie
> ollie
> tail slide
> pogo
> and more once again.

I am with you on that one. Just love the tony hawks series. Catch me if you can pfficer Dick.
Fri 08/10/04 at 14:30
Regular
I cannot wait much longer for the next thug game to be out.
Why oh why do i still have to wait.
I want to
nollie
ollie
tail slide
pogo
and more once again.
Fri 08/10/04 at 13:21
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Nope, can't summon up the power to care :-D

Typical lakers.;-)
Thu 07/10/04 at 16:58
Regular
"2 WHEELS ONLY"
THUG 2 should be good. Whether I will buy it I don't know. It looks good, but I just have a feeling that after the first hour or whatever I will start to get bored with it because it's nothing new. I won't know till I play it.
Thu 07/10/04 at 11:14
Regular
Tony Hawks 4 is still the best in the series.

I wish they'd loose this stupid story nonsense and go back to the style of 4.
Thu 07/10/04 at 08:25
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
If they all cam out at the same time, I'd only get THUG. But I always need a skateboarding game in my collection, and they keep improving so vastly. I loved the first 2, the third was ok, and the fourth was distinctly poor. However, I really enjoyed THUG, I thought the story mode was excellent, and the online play is well setup. THUG 2 seems to have a mixture of gameplay, varying from the old-school high-score tasks, to THUG's more direct goals. And with the environment looking even more interactive, no doubt I'll be getting it come Christmas.
Wed 06/10/04 at 23:11
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I find the Tony Hawks games boring, far too repetitive and havn't really changed much at all since the first one.
Wed 06/10/04 at 22:28
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Buying a skateboarding game on a yearly basis just doesn't appeal to me.
Wed 06/10/04 at 22:22
Regular
"Ow Yer"
woooooooooo i cant wait aswell the tony hawks game have all been great! im still playing on all of them except the 1st one lol i dont no if its the music or the game that keeps me comin back for more!
ill be 1st in line over hear in yee olde isle of man!
Wed 06/10/04 at 22:12
Regular
"\\"
Hoops wrote:
> Aoe wrote:
> Anything past THPS2 was dissapointing.
>
> Yep, I loved THPS2 more than THPS3.

THPS1 was brilliant. THPS2 is one of my favourite games ever... And THPS3 to THUG were just pants.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.