GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Young Link Targets..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/10/05 at 20:34
Regular
"Swivel!"
Does anyone know a good and easy way of getting out of the void at the beginning of Young Link's target level on S.S.B.M. I know i can hook shot the bark and jump off the wall about once, if anyone has done it, please help me out.
Wed 12/10/05 at 17:02
Regular
"What's basketball?"
Just keep on jumping into the walls. Think of Mario in Mario 64.
Tue 11/10/05 at 22:20
"The Will of D."
Perhaps you guys should think outside the box? He doesn't know how to wall jump, just like I didn't when I was trying this test.
Tue 11/10/05 at 21:12
Regular
"0228"
[URL]http://img432.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ssbm3il.jpg[/URL]

See, it can be done. Also, it's best to get it done in under 30 seconds because you need a combined time of under 12 minutes 30 seconds from the 25 characters to get one of the trophies. 25 characters, 30 seconds each, equals 12 and a half minutes.
Tue 11/10/05 at 21:02
Regular
"topgamer above all"
Not that hard
Tue 11/10/05 at 20:59
Regular
"0228"
Just do super fast wall jumping.
Tue 11/10/05 at 20:34
Regular
"Swivel!"
Does anyone know a good and easy way of getting out of the void at the beginning of Young Link's target level on S.S.B.M. I know i can hook shot the bark and jump off the wall about once, if anyone has done it, please help me out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.