GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSC 34-Never cry wolf"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/10/05 at 18:26
Regular
"Catch it!"
I’m sorry for what I have done I didn’t mean for this to happen, it was terrible of me to do. Do I deserve this now not to be rescued from the hands of this beast. Yes I cried wolf so many time’s and made my stomach hurt, because I had laughed at the people so many times, when they ran to save me from nothing. But as I ran through the woods screaming for help nope no one was going to rescue me.

I looked around trying to find somewhere to hide, a bridge to go under, a bush to jump into. God no there was nothing what was I go to do the beast was catching up with me I could smell him. His fur was a horrible smell like rotting bodies left out in the sun and that’s bad, real bad at last I have seen a hole in a tree. I jump for it and land near the tree I crawled into the hole it was dark in there something crawled on to my leg. I smacked it off oh just a harmless little Woodlice and I’m getting all worked up about it.

I can hear thumping now getting closer and closer, then silence the beast has stopped. Left, right, left right he looks trying to find me, trying to smell me out, I just sit there inside the tree being quite. Trying not to make any movement or my heart will be ripped from my chest.

The beast still sniff’s in oh god no he’s coming towards the tree but its great the tree is hollow. Trying not to make any movement I move up the tree, my shoe’s gripping on to the wood that could break any minute.

I’m in trouble my shell like ear has just heard a crack in the tree I’m going to be eaten. I should have never of cried wolf I’m not going to be rescued now. My legs are splitting apart I’m falling down the wood of the tree is breaking. I hear a roar then smack I hit my bum to the floor a shock goes up my body for hitting my bum bone on the wood’s floor.

I furry hand smacks me round the head I fly through the air, blood drips from my head I jump up but I am dragged through the air. Smack my head on ground then blackness as I am knocked out but before the blackness I felt my leg be ripped from my body. The blood pour from my body don’t think I’m going to wake again. Well a terrible end for me. But no what do I hear bird’s tweeting sun shining down on me, I try to jump up but I can’t with my leg ripped off. I look down at my body what? No human leg’s fur, furry legs I’ve turned into the beast I look at my hands yes beast hands.

This will teach me to never cry wolf again cause I am now the beast and I am crying.
Wed 02/11/05 at 21:46
Regular
"Catch it!"
Thanks for saying I'm getting better :D
Sat 29/10/05 at 00:41
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Um, you're getting better, but it's still not my cuppa tea and biccy.
Thu 27/10/05 at 23:09
Regular
"Catch it!"
Thank you so much,that is very kind of you :D
Wed 26/10/05 at 14:22
Regular
Ah, Bob...It's awesome!!1
Mon 24/10/05 at 21:19
Regular
"Catch it!"
Cool Boy wrote:
> The endings a bit weird but its good. :)

Thank you very much.
Mon 24/10/05 at 14:19
Regular
"Cool!"
The endings a bit weird but its good. :)
Sun 23/10/05 at 23:46
grammar*
Sun 23/10/05 at 23:44
Regular
"Catch it!"
Thank you.
Sun 23/10/05 at 10:35
Regular
Horrible grammer and spelling.
Sat 15/10/05 at 19:02
Regular
"Catch it!"
The next one have about sea rescue.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.