GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, this Outrun 2 demo..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Outrun'.
Wed 06/10/04 at 20:23
"possibly impossible"
...how do you get it (bar paying over the odds on Ebay)?...
Thu 07/10/04 at 09:00
Regular
It's on this months OXM cover disk. The one that'll be in the shops in the next few days...
Wed 06/10/04 at 23:07
"possibly impossible"
Could do. I have the Alias playable demo too.
Wed 06/10/04 at 22:53
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Would the Byron-meister mind sending it on after he's had enough of it?

:^)
Wed 06/10/04 at 22:02
"possibly impossible"
Sounds good. I don't see the point in getting a demo of a game you're already pre-ordering though. That's GAME for you though...

Let me know about the demo disc {[email protected]}
Wed 06/10/04 at 20:26
Regular
"Touched!"
You used to get it for pre-ordering the game from GAME. I think it comes with the official Xbox mag (fable cover) too, if not I can send you my demo as I have the full game.
Wed 06/10/04 at 20:23
"possibly impossible"
...how do you get it (bar paying over the odds on Ebay)?...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.