GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Erm, Ok Frank"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/10/05 at 14:21
Regular
"..."
"I felt comfortable with Steve, I thought he was fantastic," said Lampard.

"We are good mates and we can talk about what we are doing. He sat a bit deep but sometimes he went forward and I sat back and I don't think we got exposed in that way."

Admitedly taken out of context. But you'd think Frank Lampard would be a little bit more careful with his words really...
Fri 14/10/05 at 14:09
Regular
"..."
kukgv wrote:
> you raging homo.
>
> Oh and... your attempt at being funny failed.

Your at attempt at being funny made me laugh. Admittedly at you rather than with you, but I'm sure it's all irrelevant to you.

EDIT: Although I would question why you were so quick to jump to Frank's defence, I'm sure you just point out that makes me an even bigger homo. Just open your ass and keep quiet.
Fri 14/10/05 at 09:20
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
I thought it was quite funny!

*shrugs*
Thu 13/10/05 at 20:56
Regular
Cong_Man wrote:

> Admitedly taken out of context. But you'd think Frank Lampard would
> be a little bit more careful with his words really...

Yeah because hed be talking about bumsex with stevie while being interviewed after an international football match, Frank doesnt have to be careful with any of his words you raging homo.

Oh and... your attempt at being funny failed.
Tue 11/10/05 at 23:08
Regular
"..."
English_Bloke wrote:
> Took a low perv like you to point it out, Cong. What does that say
> about you, you perv?

I feel that you're trying to tell me something EB, but I can't quite put my finger on it...
Tue 11/10/05 at 17:50
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Took a low perv like you to point it out, Cong. What does that say about you, you perv?
Tue 11/10/05 at 16:57
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Easy Finbar!
Tue 11/10/05 at 14:21
Regular
"..."
"I felt comfortable with Steve, I thought he was fantastic," said Lampard.

"We are good mates and we can talk about what we are doing. He sat a bit deep but sometimes he went forward and I sat back and I don't think we got exposed in that way."

Admitedly taken out of context. But you'd think Frank Lampard would be a little bit more careful with his words really...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.